Two new friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new friends...

As you may remember I lost my horse Cassie a month ago. Well her daughter was a bit lonely so I have adopted two horses from The ILPH (International League for the Protection of Horses), Eddie and Tammara, to keep her company. Both have had rough lives, and Tammara' previous owner was prosecuted for creulty and neglect. It was wonderful to bring them home today and see them happy in the field with Kelsie.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

nice! friend of mine works for the blue cross, doing home checks. all i hear it tales of horses needing rescuing and the place being chocker. good to see the other end of the deal. but dont let them head butt you!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well done & Congrats LINDA
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

they look lovely, my sister will be jealous.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

There beauties...i could allways don my suit of armour and use one to week revenge????
          3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
            There beauties...i could allways don my suit of armour and use one to week revenge????
            week revenge??

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Nice one Linda

Especially nice when you know you're bringing them from poorer circumstances to a home where they'll be cared for and loved.
              Maurice
              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

nice one Linda
                Dave

Comment

Very nice linda! Your a good one!
                  Derek :
                  1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                  [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
                    Very nice linda! Your a good one!
                    well done linda, they look very happy,
                    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Well done linda!

We toyed with the idea of adopting some horses from the ILPH before we got ours, but didn't. We sort of 'rescued' our horses, as they were just not being ridden by their owners whose circumstances had changed. We still send regular updates and photos to the previous owners!

Nice to see yours are settling in well
                      Greybeard
                      Life is not a rehearsal!

Comment

Originally posted by greybeard

We sort of 'rescued' our horses, as they were just not being ridden by their owners whose circumstances had changed. We still send regular updates and photos to the previous owners!
                        Well done you... doesnt matter where they came from - they now have a happy safe loving home...
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Today we have looked at a detached house near the airport which included 4 acres of land + stables. What a dissapointment it was so run down as we have friends with 2 rescued horses it would have been ideal. The PHOTOS did'nt show the bad parts.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

A certain person (who shall remain nameless) once cut the barbed wire around a badly neglected welsh ponys field. Said pony was then moved to another location and nursed back to health before being given to a loving home. The pony was given to a policeman for his daughter to love and look after. He and his daughter didn't suspect a thing and it was the last place anyone was going to look.
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                              A certain person (who shall remain nameless) once cut the barbed wire around a badly neglected welsh ponys field. Said pony was then moved to another location and nursed back to health before being given to a loving home. The pony was given to a policeman for his daughter to love and look after. He and his daughter didn't suspect a thing and it was the last place anyone was going to look.
                              Good on you!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X