GREEN LANING Saturday night LEAVING COVENTRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREEN LANING Saturday night LEAVING COVENTRY

anybody fancy going green laning next Saturday night come on neville ground will have dried i wont to get up that hill lol anyone else welcome was great fun last time could be fun ive got a light bar i wont to test out so whos up for it email me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk

come on you boring lot who wants to come

come on you boring lot who wants to come

Comment

i WANT to but i got to fit a naffin kitchen. easter holiday my ####
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew coventry
        anybody fancy going green laning next Saturday night come on neville ground will have dried i wont to get up that hill lol anyone else welcome was great fun last time could be fun ive got a light bar i wont to test out so whos up for it email me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk
        Sorry- didn't read this post till Monday morning- been PC less all weekend. Now I'm at work and it's too late!

Did you get out anyway?

Nevillef

EDIT- Which Saturday did you mean 19th or 26th?
        Last edited by laser_jock@work; 21 March 2005, 13:49.

Comment

i mean this saturday night the 26/3/05

come on you lot i want at least 3 you cant fit a kitchen at night can you so get your surf out i waxed my today it dont look right its just to clean so come i got spot lights itll be a good laff

Comment

if you can convince her ladyship i cant fit kitchens at night, you are a better man than me....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

come on you lot i want at least 3 you cant fit a kitchen at night can you so get your surf out i waxed my today it dont look right its just to clean so come i got spot lights itll be a good laff
              Where is it held?

Comment

leaving coventry where going on the green lanes around

warwick and if i can convince neville to go laser jock it will be better he knows more routes than me but leave oak in baginton at 6pm on saturday i think

Comment

warwick and if i can convince neville to go laser jock it will be better he knows more routes than me but leave oak in baginton at 6pm on saturday i think
                  Going to be a bit tied up Saturday night. I'll be going to the Oxygen4x4 offroad day at Avon Dassett next morning (Easter Sunday) though if you're interested in some real offroad fun?

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
                  X