No announcement yet.

Poor Linda....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks - nose fine now - just aches when I forget and rub it!!

Dont worry - the dog is blond and has no brains so she is fine!!! (no slur on blonds but the dog is blond as in all the jokes!!! lol)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

If you need to move the trike Maurice, move it this way I'll look after it, I'll make sure it gets Rode, fed and watered I'll even put it in my shed on cold nights. I could do with the 'orse too, my lawns getting long, but I wouldnt torture him by riding him, his legs would bow under my weight

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
        If you need to move the trike Maurice, move it this way I'll look after it, I'll make sure it gets Rode, fed and watered I'll even put it in my shed on cold nights. I could do with the 'orse too, my lawns getting long, but I wouldnt torture him by riding him, his legs would bow under my weight
        The missus would kill me, its hers!
        I get enough grief coz I haven't got it roadworthy for her, started rewiring it about 4 years ago, but realised it needs lots of stuff done, so its going to have to wait till I (eventually) build a garage, then its a full strip-down and rebuild.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
          The missus would kill me, its hers!
          I get enough grief coz I haven't got it roadworthy for her, started rewiring it about 4 years ago, but realised it needs lots of stuff done, so its going to have to wait till I (eventually) build a garage, then its a full strip-down and rebuild.
          Maurice if you put a lintel in across the door and window you could pull the lot out below it and have plenty of room to get the trike in and out of that shed - it looks plenty big, just empty the junk out and youve got a workshop!

Linda, hope the nose has started to come right, you need a bit of good luck so you do. I see ye were hands on this morn, get that man a few new metal cutting discs

Comment

Originally posted by JimL

Linda, hope the nose has started to come right, you need a bit of good luck so you do. I see ye were hands on this morn, get that man a few new metal cutting discs

Nose is fine now thanks!! And the luck is improving too. The old lorry made it all the way to Norfolk and back (about 3 1/2 hours each way) without a hitch! Not bad for a 28 year old. Tony has been busy working on her - got a new front grill and headlights to fit now.

BUT..... someone gave another surf body to play with, and he's just scored an old Lancia (racing thingy which is apparently worth a bit tho it looks like junk to me) to part out so I doubt the lorry will get a lookin for a few weeks!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X