The little b@st#rds (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little b@st#rds (Part 2)

Had a group of 5 fifteen year olds come down my road last night, only kicked my drivers wing mirror off @ 9:30 at night right outside my front door, along with about 6 other cars. Luckily i heard it and caught one of the little sh#ts!!! after a small chase. It was all my mate could do to stop me killing the swine. My mates merc got a wheelie bin over it as well. Anyway called the old bill for what good it will do. Havent heard anything yet.

What is wrong with kids today, im 32 (just) we never did stuff like this when we were kids!!??
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Theres just no RESPECT these days.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

if police dont do anything would insurance company maybe?? i dunno
      may be worth a call if you get the little darlins name and address off the police to inform insurance company just a thought
      worth phone call to find out hey
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Hope they get done and you get justice

then give them a good cuffing
        no respect as said already
        we had fun and did wrong things but not like todays yobs there everywhere to soft on them at school and at home so they have no boundries or guidelines to follow,they should of had my parents or teachers, my mother still dosent know i smoke and im 43.
        ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

I knew if I stepped out of line then I was in for it!....

As a youngster went out at 8am in the morning with friends..made some dens etc..bought and cooked spuds on a fire..came back home at 7pm after a goods day out messing about on some derelict land....all the parents were ready for calling the police....

Got grounded for 2 weeks.....friends could only come to my parents house, I couldn't go out.
          Gaz

Comment

I remember thinking I was some sort of crime lord when we went nicking milk in the early hours. used to camp out on the school field.

Still had respect for the elders though, not like the scrotes of today.

My dad says we should bring back national service!!

A wee while ago, I had my mountain bike pinched out me garage. I have CCTV looking over the driveway, the scrotes obviously knew this as they went up next doors driveway to get it. I reviewd the tape and saw there feet. Gits>
            Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by The Duke
              , my mother still dosent know i smoke and im 43.
              Bet she does!!!

If I caught a little knob that had kicked my car I'd give the old bill a call and say ya got 5 minutes to get here before the kicking starts on him.

So true though, the yobs over here are the same , No !!!!!! respect!!
              Grrrrrr......I'm off to have a beer before I get mad.
              Simon.O.
              '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
                Had a group of 5 fifteen year olds come down my road last night, only kicked my drivers wing mirror off @ 9:30 at night right outside my front door, along with about 6 other cars. Luckily i heard it and caught one of the little sh#ts!!! after a small chase. It was all my mate could do to stop me killing the swine. My mates merc got a wheelie bin over it as well. Anyway called the old bill for what good it will do. Havent heard anything yet.

What is wrong with kids today, im 32 (just) we never did stuff like this when we were kids!!??
                Be interesting to see how their attitude changes when these t*ssers grow up and the next generation of little t*ssers start trashing their cars. Won't be so much fun then will it? Don't worry they will get what's coming to them- what goes around comes around I say.

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by simono
                  Bet she does!!!

If I caught a little knob that had kicked my car I'd give the old bill a call and say ya got 5 minutes to get here before the kicking starts on him.

So true though, the yobs over here are the same , No !!!!!! respect!!
                  Grrrrrr......I'm off to have a beer before I get mad.
                  I was stood 2ft from my car getting a ticket once when a bunch of lads came out of a pub and one tried to rip the spoiler off it. I chased him with an extendable tyre wrench until I realised that they had also realised that there were 4 of them, one of me and it wasn't pimms o clock.

I recognised I could take a couple down with me but at the end of the day was likely to get a pasting and a car wasn't worth dying or losing my boyish good looks over. The worst bit is that I could never park my car there again for fear of them seeing it again. I had to hide it in an underground everytime I went back.
                  Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

You want to try and get hold of them, one by one and kick the living daylight out of them. Worked for me. And now there all grown up wont come near my house as they still remember.

Comment

Trouble is, nowadays you'd get done for it.

Its the only language they understand, but you even hint at what you'd like to do, you're the one left swinging.

These scrotes have to do something, and you have to catch them red handed, and the Police have to be bothered enough to do the paperwork.

How often are all those things going to come together?

You're left whistling, swinging a tyre iron, considering your options....

very frustrating, makes you want to lump someone...

Comment

your absolutely right, coppers warned ME about not hurting him!!??

Maybe i wont bother calling them next time, and just give the git(s) a good kicking.
                        [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                        [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

If you know or can find out where the lad you caught lives, go round with a bill for the damage to his parents, worse you`ll get is f*** off from the parents but some still care and they're the only people who can get away with giving him a hiding for it, you might be lucky and find they're as !!!!ed off with him as you are. worth a try in my view but maybe I'm just too much of an optimist.
                          I help with a kids charity, we had a minibus smashed up by 3 kids, managed to find out who they were, reported it to the police who said they couldn't do much as they're too young so we went round to the parents with a bill for £400 each, all appologised and said they would make sure the kids got punished, 2 even paid the bill. Maybe they did get punished, maybe they didn't but as I said not much to loose, they might get what they deserve and you might feel better for it. If people keep hassling the parents about it they are more likely to do something.

Comment

Justice lmao ha ha ha

Recently similar things happened to me and mandy. The street had all wing mirrors kicked off (twice on mandys works van which she had to pay 4) then mud and stones thrown at the house windows and 1 nite a 1/2 vodka bottle. (unfortunatly empty) After the bottle hit i shot out the door and after a 150mtr sprint (hey that adrenalin is good stuff) i caught 5 of 8 of them. Aged from 8yrs to 14yrs mouthy and knew more rights than the coppers. We called the police and they came blue lights and all. Young copper got out and got a mouthfull from 1 14yr old. He pinned the 14yr old on the wall and said when i speak you listen. (nice 1 copper he he he ) Long story short... the following day the police came round with news that me and mandy may be arreseted for assault as i was ment to have dragged 1 along the ground with his feet and mandy was ment to have butted 1 in the face. Not a mark on any of them but their word against ours.... 5 of them and 2 of us. justice sucks. Coppers in my day gave u a good clip and u new it. Wish i had have inflicted pain on those b**tards.
                            All sorted now as cps through the case out.
                            BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

I caught some local kids trying to set light to the wheelie bins last night. I tried the softly softly approach and attempted to reason with them. I said, "You don't want to get into trouble with the police do you?"

The ringleader, a ten year old girl said, "I don't care, my Dad and my brother are always being arrested." That just about sums it up.
                              One of her mates laughed and said, "Eff off or we will tell the police you are a perv." I had to walk off and leave them giggling.
                              If the law was allowed to deal with their scumbag parents they might have some respect but, as someone has already said, there are no bounderies now. I don't think I knew what a perv was until I was well into secondary school. I was no angel but I would have run off and spent days almost filling my pants in case my parents or grandad found out!!! They just have no fear of anything and an answer for everything. It's almost frightening.
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X