No announcement yet.

Where to buy in-bumper rear foglights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy in-bumper rear foglights?

Anyone know where (preferably online) I can buy some in-bumper flush fit rear foglights? Or even just some suitable flush-fit lights that I can put red bulbs in.

Seen a couple on ebay but they were £25 each which seemed a bit steep and not seen them in Halfords or places like that.

I know I may be able to get them from a breaker but my local breaker always seems to want top £ for some bits.
    No longer a Surf owner.

I paid £10 for a pair from my local breaker off a Honda Integra, Accord will also do the job.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      I paid £10 for a pair from my local breaker off a Honda Integra, Accord will also do the job.

Cheers
      I got 2 from 2 Rav4's in a yard (only one on each car, like 4Runners, but Cruisers have 2) they are identical to UK 4runner and Land Cruisers, all the same part no's, for £5 each.
      But I don't know of any new flush ones.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
        Anyone know where (preferably online) I can buy some in-bumper flush fit rear foglights? Or even just some suitable flush-fit lights that I can put red bulbs in.

Seen a couple on ebay but they were £25 each which seemed a bit steep and not seen them in Halfords or places like that.

I know I may be able to get them from a breaker but my local breaker always seems to want top £ for some bits.

i fitted one of these last year, the price has gone up a bit though http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...534690018&rd=1

Comment

Hi,

I have a couple of Triumph Acclaim ones if you want em - do you travel near Haywards Heath (weekends) or Chertsey (weekdays)?

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I got two from my local boy racer accessories emporium
            £2.50 each. try looking in the towing/caravaning section of motor spares places.

Comment

No idea what prices are like but you could try here or here

Comment

I just used the broken ones and chopped them in..
                ? this should be a link to the pic

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/att...achmentid=9042

Cost £5 each but had them as they where the ones I snapped off underslung
                Time to fit about 45minute including wiring

Mark

Comment

Cheers for the ideas, I may try my breaker but I know last time I went to get something he wanted silly money for it and would not entertain haggling so I just left it.

The ones on ebay were the ones I saw before, but with delivery you are talking about near enough £50 for a pair.

The Import Solutions foglights are £15.86 each (inc vat) including the bezel for flush fitting + about £5 delivery so 2 is gonna set you back about £37

I will try the breaker at the weekend and if he wants more than £20 for 2 I may just buy 2 from Import Solutions.
                  No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Just an update on this thread....

Went to the breaker and he said they would be £20 for a pair (I made sure to ask before even looking) but i could not find any suitable, so got the ones from protech and now fitted and looking sweet:

http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/foglights.htm
                    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Rav 4 foglights work well - we got a couple from a breaker (each car only has 1) for a tenner.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X