Lexus style rear tail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus style rear tail lights

Just fitted these Lexus style rear tail lights they are for the us 4runner but with a little cutting to the inside of the lights where the bulbs twist to lock in place they will fit the surf and you can wire the reverse bulbs to act ass fog lamps if you wish as they are red in the usa just got to fit a reversing lamp now
    Attached Files
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

TAF,

how much for the set?

Pet.

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
      Just fitted these Lexus style rear tail lights they are for the us 4runner but with a little cutting to the inside of the lights where the bulbs twist to lock in place they will fit the surf and you can wire the reverse bulbs to act ass fog lamps if you wish as they are red in the usa just got to fit a reversing lamp now
      Hi M8, just noticed, you have small blue bulbs on the side of the back bumper. What are they? Bye the way i got myself a set a few weeks a go. now looking for a set of clear front indicators. Nice rig.
      Mark.

Comment

hey taff,

i found this site the other night while googling around......have a look around i'm sure you'll find something useful........ heehee
        http://car-led.gidig.co.uk/shop/led-...roducts/4.html

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

The tail lights were $75.95 usd plus $53 usd for shipping by air mail

some times you have to pay duty its basically luck where the duty is concerned ether it gets through undetected or you have to pay the postman customs fees when he turns up with the parcel

I order from the USA about 4 times a week and I can tell you that more stuff gets through than gets charged import tax and with the very good exchange rate even with shipping fees its still allot cheaper to shop in the usa today’s exchange rate is $ 1.85 usd to the £1.00

So these lights work out very cheep the clear front indicator lenses I fitted were just $18.00 usd that’s about 10 quid

I know the clear front lenses are £40 quid in the uk so it pays to shop in the usa as on average it’s a quarter of the uk price but you do have to weight fore the goods to get shipped to the uk but I think its worth the waight and if you get it on the plastic its insured so you cant loose
          Attached Files
          TAF

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
            hey taff,

i found this site the other night while googling around......have a look around i'm sure you'll find something useful........ heehee
            http://car-led.gidig.co.uk/shop/led-...roducts/4.html

see ya'll
            Planty
            tryed the link m8 no joy ?
            TAF

Comment

Originally posted by scouzzer1964
              Hi M8, just noticed, you have small blue bulbs on the side of the back bumper. What are they? Bye the way i got myself a set a few weeks a go. now looking for a set of clear front indicators. Nice rig.
              Mark.
              they are reflectors mate but I have some nice lights the same shape size and style on the way from a usa truck shop when they arrive I will post a picture of them fitted
              TAF

Comment

Excellent looking surf m8!!
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
                  Hi m8, do you know were i can get hold of some front clear indicaters

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
                    tryed the link m8 no joy ?
                    ok try this one..........

http://car-led.gidig.co.uk/shop/home/1.html

Comment

[QUOTE=scouzzer1964]Hi m8, do you know were i can get hold of some front clear indicaters[/QUOT

i had mine on ebay motors usa but i saw on ebay uk this week
                      TAF

Comment

Working...
                      X