devon surf mechanics. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devon surf mechanics. . .

Hi, does anyone know anybody in the exeter area who is willing to work on surfs? specifically to replace a CV boot, wind up my torsion bars a little bit and fit new springs to rear for me.

dont mind if its a garage or just someone (maybe a forum member) with the necessary tool and knowledge, just not 100% happy doing the lift on my own and the CV boot is a mystery to me.

thanks!
    Matt

Basingstokes might be a bit far to come, but if you did want to do the 1 1/2 drive TonyN would happily fit you in... and he's very reasonably priced.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Basingstokes might be a bit far to come, but if you did want to do the 1 1/2 drive TonyN would happily fit you in... and he's very reasonably priced.

you know i could be tempted, i dont really trust any of the import garages down here and i know tony knows what he is doing!
      any chance of dropping me an email with an idea of cost and when you're available to do it?
      I already have the boot and hopefully i should have some springs in the next few days from Mick in southampton (could always do a detour and pick them up on the way i suppose)

thanks!
      matt
      Matt@amedias.co.uk
      Last edited by Amedias; 13 March 2005, 23:26.

Comment

devon surf mechanics

found a garage in plympton plymouth who does toyota and we were happy for our tow bar to be fitted , mot and service with him all reasaonble as he has toyota himself not big garage but good said we have a very good surf !!!!
        A J Motors market road plympton 01752 345359 give them a try

Comment

Working...
        X