Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how happy am I

Hi everyone,

Have had a 2.4 93 for about 10 months now and been over the moon with it ,spotted a 3.0 97 ssr-g on ebay and thought id bid a silly low amount,only went and won it.

Picked it up yesterday and drove the 150 miles home,WOW,its great,got all the toys and gadgets on,and christ does it shift, cant beleive it,should they wheelspin if pulling away a bit quick.

Anyhow the only thing it needs is a small switch blanking plate on the dash,anyone got any sitting about i could purchase,if not any ideas where you can get them from.

Also now have a cracking 93 plate 2.4 auto sitting on my drive,77000 km and 1 yrs tax and mot,if anyones interested i can send some pics and plenty more info,its in burgandy with the wide arches painted the same colour,was think of asking £4250,maybe someone can advise if thats a fair price or not,they seem to vary so much on ebay and autotrader.

Ill stop yapping now ,tata

soooooooo how much do you bid for it? or is that rude
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Welcome to the power of 3.0

Yep, you will find that you can spin the back wheels
      Gaz

Comment

Ah but the question is
        "can you get your ar*e (end) out!!"
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
          Ah but the question is
          anyone can do that but frowned on by the management on here tho i would think
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

yep, wheels spin readily on the 3.0, welcome to the gang

Comment

its not the size of your engine

its the way you pump your peddle

Comment

3rd Gen

Originally posted by rusty
                Ah but the question is
                Hi aah the trouble is not getting the arse end out its keeping it in.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Welcome to the 3.0 group. I could control the rear end till I replaced the tires with Bridgestone Dueler "Revo". Now I can use all the power, even off road... Have fun...

Comment

Originally posted by usafric
                    Welcome to the 3.0 group. I could control the rear end till I replaced the tires with Bridgestone Dueler "Revo". Now I can use all the power, even off road... Have fun...

My Duelers make mine spin like hell (think I need so swap them for BFG AT's)
                    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X