Cornwall 2 South Wales Surf train?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall 2 South Wales Surf train?

Just bought some wheels off "The Duke" all the way down there in Cornwall...... Now, is anybody going / coming from that way before I shell out for collection?

Originally posted by dazzo23
    Just bought some wheels off "The Duke" all the way down there in Cornwall...... Now, is anybody going / coming from that way before I shell out for collection?
    I've still got a tyre to go in the other direction to The Duke ... Basingstoke to Cornwall.... any offers?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hi linda if you were able to get the tyre down near to Bristol or Jct18 on the M5 i could get my parents to bring it down as they go to my sisters every 2 or 3 weeks and i can give it to the duke as he lives close to me
      Richard
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

If the surfcast is good I'll be going to Newquey on the 1st April from High Wycombe for a surfing contest.

Thus can keep you all happy.

However won't know until Thursday 31st March if it's going ahead.

Will need the addresses of all concerned in order to program GPS and not get lost :-)

Comment

If you can get them to Bristol I can bring them over to Wales.

Malcolm
          Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

ref surf train

hi m8 will be in newquay this sunday then back to newton abbot if this is any help

Comment

Andy Dawson - Thanks for the offer and you're a bit closer than Bristol I'll hang on and see if you are going down at the end of March. If not then we will try to get the tyre to Bristol and take advantage of stormforce's parents!!

Andy - will pm you to arrange a RV my end and will ask the duke to do the same from his end (or maybe stormforce can take delivery if rudy is working or not around.

Cheers all!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to all that replied here, wheels are on their way to me now.
                Thanks again Rudi, you've been a pleasure to deal with

Comment

well if i end up coming to basingstoke to get tony to do my rear springs then i can take it as far as exter for you. . .

matt

Comment

Originally posted by Amedias
                    well if i end up coming to basingstoke to get tony to do my rear springs then i can take it as far as exter for you. . .

matt
                    Thanks Matt!! Look forward to meeting you. Think we're sorted with Andy Dawson now, but if the surfcast is bad who knows!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

pops and terrie may be going to Glastonbury for couple days easter weekend if booking confirms
                      DOES THAT HELP????
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Working...
                      X