keeping it hard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping it hard!

One for newbie Surfers, if you havn't already tried, switch suspension to 'hard' now! The difference is astonishing. When i first got the Surf cornering was a bit like doing the fandango in a rowing boat..rockin' and a rollin' but now...Rock steady! Really noticed it the other day on a particularly bendy stretch of road in North Norfolk, felt a lot more in control ('which was nice') While I'm here, a big thankyou to all you experinced Surfers, this forum is a gold mine of great tips and experience..Thanx!

Robin

One day all cars will be made this way

PS Gonna get some photos up soon as poss as she is just gorgeous!

We are all glad you like it HARD & welcome to the FORUM
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

It's the best way to find out things........You never know what happenes till you press them.
      Mind you. The only switch i haven't touched yet is the one near the cigar lighter that says EJECT !
      !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant 1
        It's the best way to find out things........You never know what happenes till you press them.
        Mind you. The only switch i haven't touched yet is the one near the cigar lighter that says EJECT !

Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant 1
          go on push it and report back...

Comment

Working...
          X