Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in a caffuffle..

Hi all.
    I've just changed my phone to the Samsung D500 and need to find out the best bluetooth headset for it. Anyone on here have the same phone and able to help?
    I've searched most sites and most just seem to contradict each other, but I do know that my current headset (Jabra BT200) doesnt work. Any help would be most appreciated.

I have a Sony Ericsson Z600 with a Platronics 3000
    Gaz

Comment

I have used a Plantronics till it was stolen I now use a BluetrekG2 as it can have more than one profile, so I can use it with either of my paired phones.
      VERY light and comfy... you can find them on eBay
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Cafuffle

Hi
        I just got a new D500 delivered today. great phone, but I cant seem to get it to work with my Plantronics M3000. Might pay to avoid Plantronics gear.
        JJON

Normal is just a wash setting.

Comment

i gots this wonderful thing called my ear dont have no compatibility problems and the only time i cant here the phone is when the kids are in the house watching the tv at the normal volume LOUD
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
            i gots this wonderful thing called my ear dont have no compatibility problems and the only time i cant here the phone is when the kids are in the house watching the tv at the normal volume LOUD
            Mark if thats your headset for your phone in the pic you are behind the times mate
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Naaa thats me trying to work the world on the radio
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X