Update from an old member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from an old member

Hey guys! I had forgotten about this Forum but thought I would pop in to say hello. I lived in Suffolk for 4 years with the USAF and have since moved back stateside. I've done a lot of work to my rig since bringing it back. It's a real pity it's so hard to get parts over there. Here's a pic of the latest version of my 94 4-Runner 3.0 petrol 5 speed.

This shot is with the summer wheels on. The Toyota Tacoma next to it has over 40K in mods to it. Highlights include a Solid Axle Swap, Supercharged 3.4L petrol engine and ARB lockers. More info can be found here

Here's a list of the major mods to my Runner
    33X12.5 BFG's and 4 inches of lift, Yakima Rack with 6 Hella lights, Sliders, 4.88 Yukon Gears, Bilstein suspension, Totally custom interior to include 10 speaker sound with 800W of power, wet okole custom seat covers, all blue lighting, white gauges, blah blah blah. Some of you guys seen my truck but that was before I did my favorite mod of lifting it again and putting 33's under it. I have 128K on the ticker now without a lick of trouble.

Here's one more shot for Tony N. I still owe him a pint for getting me out of this mess

Last edited by UKMyers; 10 March 2005, 07:14.

Nice to here from you again. Your truck has changed quite a bit from when I first saw it at Donnington a few years ago. Keep up the mods & keep in touch!

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by UKMyers

Here's one more shot for Tony N. I still owe him a pint for getting me out of this mess

, ah great memories. Here's the other pics for you.....

biggest turn out of 4Runner's ever seen at a 4x4 day in the UK! (3 )

Good to hear from you mate, love the black rims. Just need to Luke to say hi as well.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Truck is lookin great Joey. Love those black rims!
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Hear hear Derek - I love those Black rims too!

The truck is looking really good Joey - I know what you mean about the cost of things, I brought some bits back with me last time I was in the US and it saved a fortune!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hi Joey good to hear from you. Trucks looking good.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

that was a good day out , anyone remember who got tonyn out of trouble?
              glad to see you are back stateside again joey , will you be staying put of a while ? or are you on the moveagain soon.
              so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Working...
              X