Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickers

Hi all
    Just got my stickers through today, where's the best place to stick them?
    (Polite answers only thanks) What I mean is where would you normally look to find them, windscreen, bumper, rear screen?. Never seen any attached yet and don't want to waste them by sticking them in the wrong place.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Originally posted by paulh
    Hi all
    Just got my stickers through today, where's the best place to stick them?
    (Polite answers only thanks) What I mean is where would you normally look to find them, windscreen, bumper, rear screen?. Never seen any attached yet and don't want to waste them by sticking them in the wrong place.

Stick them on your own car as neighbours often get annoyed when it's theirs

And you could of stuck this post in the other 'sticker' thread
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

stuck mine on the back bumper

Comment

Star sticker is normally put on the windscreen driver side so oncoming members can see it and know your from here. Other sticker mostly on the bumper, wouldn't recommend rear window as it may fail the rubber trim each time the window goes up or down.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Like Koi says - star on windscreen - I put mine on passenger side so pedestrians can read it when parked (helps hide the wife too).

The 'dirty' sticker - I stuck on the company car!

one thing I've noticed is that there's more Surfs around than ever before in my area so I always carry some printed 'labels' to put under their wipers. you never know, it may get a few more members.
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Star sticker is normally put on the windscreen driver side so oncoming members can see it and know your from here. Other sticker mostly on the bumper, wouldn't recommend rear window as it may fail the rubber trim each time the window goes up or down.
            Thanks guys (It wasn't such a stupid question after all, was it Robb?)
            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
              Thanks guys (It wasn't such a stupid question after all, was it Robb?)
              Didn't say it's a silly question mate

Well I know where to stick mine now
              [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X