At what price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what price?

Desperately need cash so the surf has got to go. 1993 2.4, 50k miles,12 months mot and tax. In excellent nick apart from a rattly top end (cam maybe?).
    Anyone want a cheap motor, or have any sensible suggestions as to what sort of price i could expect to get?

Cheers, Ken.
    God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Originally posted by whitehawk
    Desperately need cash so the surf has got to go. 1993 2.4, 50k miles,12 months mot and tax. In excellent nick apart from a rattly top end (cam maybe?).
    Anyone want a cheap motor, or have any sensible suggestions as to what sort of price i could expect to get?

Cheers, Ken.
    Right...........as much as that then!

Comment

Have a look on the forum under for sales or autotrader, you'll be able to take a guide from them on prices. Having a quick look it seems around £4000-£4500 is a rough guide, it all depends on location etc etc and what else id for sale locally.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        Have a look on the forum under for sales or autotrader, you'll be able to take a guide from them on prices. Having a quick look it seems around £4000-£4500 is a rough guide, it all depends on location etc etc and what else id for sale locally.
        So, given the top end problem, do you think that around the £3500 mark would be reasonable then? I know that it`s always a case of being worth whatever anyone is willing to pay. To be honest, as i said in my post, i need to raise some cash double quick, so i would probably consider any offer over £3000.

Ken.

Comment

Originally posted by whitehawk
          So, given the top end problem, do you think that around the £3500 mark would be reasonable then? I know that it`s always a case of being worth whatever anyone is willing to pay. To be honest, as i said in my post, i need to raise some cash double quick, so i would probably consider any offer over £3000.

Ken.

Thats sounds a reasonable starter price.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X