Main beam wiring circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main beam wiring circuit

Can anybody help with locating the main beam feed in order to fit front spots. I cannot go into full details but it would be prefered if i could tap in to the steering coulum switch. Is there any wiring diagrams floating around that could be of use??

Thanks

Labbo

Originally posted by labbossrx
    Can anybody help with locating the main beam feed in order to fit front spots. I cannot go into full details but it would be prefered if i could tap in to the steering coulum switch. Is there any wiring diagrams floating around that could be of use??

Thanks

Labbo
    The attachment is an Exterior Lighting Wiring Diagram.
    I recently fitted spots to mine but found it much easier to pick up the main beam wiring behind the headlight.
    Attached Files
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

i'd say get a feed from the lamp too... save running cable all through the bulkhead, you'll just need 1 for the on/off switch
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Thanks for that guys, should be spotted up in no time now .I take it is is easy to get to the back of the Headlight as from memory I remember two great batteries and water tanks right behind them.Will have a play and see what I can break!!

Labbo

Comment

Working...
        X