Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two minor problems.

Hi,
    I am a new surf owner 95N 3.0 ssrx i am really enjoying it even though its quite juicy.I have had a slight problem where the alumination around the auto gear box does not light up as it did when i got it 3wks ago,any ideas where i should look.Also i have changed the steering wheel and noticed that the indicator does not switch of after turning any suggestions as both thing are kind of annoying me.
    Anybody thanks.

Originally posted by kal
    Hi,
    I am a new surf owner 95N 3.0 ssrx i am really enjoying it even though its quite juicy.I have had a slight problem where the alumination around the auto gear box does not light up as it did when i got it 3wks ago,any ideas where i should look.Also i have changed the steering wheel and noticed that the indicator does not switch of after turning any suggestions as both thing are kind of annoying me.
    Anybody thanks.
    probably need a new bulb for the light... and steering wheel probably isn't compatible with your indicator stalk.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

We had trouble with the indicator cancel on Linda s truck after fitting another wheel, some aftermarket boss's arn't good enough to enguage the switch, you need to fiddle with pins in the back of the boss or make loger ones, or alter then... etc, etc.

They are juicy, after all its a 2 ton 4x4! Carefull driving in a 3.0 should be pushing 30mpg, we usually get around 25, and as low as 19 having fun.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yeh thanks guys.Any ideas how to get to the bulb for the alumination around the auto gear box.sorry for being a pest.

Comment

Working...
        X