Any news on the boys challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on the boys challenge

Has any body got any news on the boys on the macmillan challenge?
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

in a fraser off dads army voice..."they were never seen again..."
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I spoke to them earlier today, they were doing great and having a good time there were in the hills of Wales somewhere heading to Warrington.
      Jotto was a little worried as Rick keep looking at the sheep in strange ways, he wasn't sure if it was in a lamb chop sort of way or another. Last time I spoke to Rusty he was muttering to his co pilot Rob about waterfalls, so wasn't sure if he was hinting that two days in the Surf with Rob and he was smelling a bit and should get out and have a wash or it was a point on the map they were looking for. Rusty did say John Gee was in front so can only assume he was winning the Surf race at the time.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Jon's phoned me a couple of times over the weekend (when he could spare the time ). Sorry not a lot of info really, apart from they got lost in a forest last night but they weren't the only ones.

I can only guess they're now having a few beers to recover from it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jotto
          Jon's phoned me a couple of times over the weekend (when he could spare the time ). Sorry not a lot of info really, apart from they got lost in a forest last night but they weren't the only ones.

I can only guess they're now having a few beers to recover from it all.

Forest...Off-road...MUD...BEERS...sounds like a search party is required
          Gaz

Comment

I hope john gee has got my recovery strap as its brand new & it might get DIRTY
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              Rick keep looking at the sheep in strange ways, he wasn't sure if it was in a lamb chop sort of way or another. .
              knowing rick, it was the lamb chop way!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Just had a call from Jon, him and Rick have come 3rd overall in the 'Scatter Navigation' section (no idea), he was just going back to his beer so I'll get more sense out of him tomorrow.

Comment

Good ol' Boys!
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                  X