Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gizmo
    Heres one he prepared earlier....LOL Chris
    or was it like this guy/gal...Its good to have you back Chris...plenty more adventures yet

Cameras ready for Langdale

Attached Files
    Last edited by Gizmo; 6 March 2005, 21:45.
    Gaz

Comment

JESS will give him some greif ! Wont you JESS
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        Heres one he prepared earlier....LOL Chris
        Thats what happens when you go off roading with slicks on

Comment

Nice one lads, great to know help is at hand from good people on here...
          French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

I've done a couple off road trips by myself recently too. Most recent was to North Wales, found a snow covered mountain, and a track up over it. Got to near the top, very narrow, no way to turn round and found some deep water. Hmm, inspection shows should be ok. Plough through, just make it. Carry on further, and come to a farmers gate, very muddy and with a 90degree turn to get through. That took a good 10 minutes to force the Surf through there. I was getting a little worried about getting out.

Good news however is that g/f says I can buy some M/Ts
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Yup- I've been stuck on my own too while greenlaning. New Surf, new mud tyres thought I could go anywhere! I made the big mistake of stopping in a big muddy hole to get out and take photos. As I snapped away the Surf slowly sunk in up to it's axles and couldn't be moved. Then I had a mile walk to the nearest farm and pay the farmer £50 to drag me out- well embarassing.

Lesson- don't stop in the brown stuff, if you're moving- keep moving!

Nevillef
              Last edited by laser_jock@work; 7 March 2005, 18:47.

Comment

Glad you made it out befor the little Barton dears (aint it nice that they go out to play) got to it first. Damned lucky you remembered to take your mobile with you too this time m8.

Fish
                If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                  Glad you made it out befor the little Barton dears (aint it nice that they go out to play) got to it first. Damned lucky you remembered to take your mobile with you too this time m8.

Fish
                  Im sorry that i'd not left mine at home
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

on your own???

Thanks, "CHRIS" squeeling turbo flashing light and all that l would of come out to rescue YOU . l would of even come out to play in the 1st place , l hope no harm was done and you are still going to "Langdale" hope to get there myself lf l can find somewhere to stay.
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Forgive me for asking

But.......

I thought Barton was out of bounds - reported here by Marky

Methinks someone may have been VERY lucky !

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I gave him a right Talking too & he said sorry he wont do it again
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                          I've done a couple off road trips by myself recently too. Most recent was to North Wales, found a snow covered mountain, and a track up over it. Got to near the top, very narrow, no way to turn round and found some deep water. Hmm, inspection shows should be ok. Plough through, just make it. Carry on further, and come to a farmers gate, very muddy and with a 90degree turn to get through. That took a good 10 minutes to force the Surf through there. I was getting a little worried about getting out.

Good news however is that g/f says I can buy some M/Ts
                          You went round the back of my house and didn't even invite me?
                          Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Working...
                          X