computer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer question

I've been scratching my head all day about this.
    Does anyone know of a program that will help me write mpeg,vcd or svcd files onto dvd ?
    I've got lots of home movies I need to transfer to dvd but just cant seem to convert the files.

Thanx,
    Andy.

Originally posted by bobafatass
    I've been scratching my head all day about this.
    Does anyone know of a program that will help me write mpeg,vcd or svcd files onto dvd ?
    I've got lots of home movies I need to transfer to dvd but just cant seem to convert the files.

Thanx,
    Andy.
    Hi Andy,

Take a look at here , it's what I use.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

hi we just use nero 6.but if you go to www.download.com they have got loads of programs for copying and changing the format.try nero6 that normally changes it b4 it burns to disc

richard
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cheers guys, I think I have it cracked !
        Just got the plugin for nero, works a treat.

Andy.

Comment

Still explorer Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio AV/DV Deluxe and of course Nero 6.

For those who wish to convert files then this little util is great

MPEG4 Direct Maker

is a software tool that helps you create

divx/wmv/avi/mpg/vcd/svcd/dvd/mp4 video clip files from DVD/VCD/MPEG/AVI/WMV/ASF/MOV/QT/MP4/QuickTime Movie. MPEG4 Direct

Maker includes a internal player help you play DVD/VCD/WMV/AVI/ASF/MOV/QT/MP3/WAV/WMA files. The MPEG4 Direct

Maker can directly convert VCD/DVD/QuickTime to divx/wmv/avi/mpg/vcd/svcd/dvd/mp4.

By using mpeg4 codec,you can get VHS quality Video clips in 250KBPS -or- DVD quality video clips in 500KBPS .
          • Directly convert VCD to divx/wmv/avi/mpg/vcd/svcd/dvd/mp4 video format .
          • Directly convert DVD to divx/wmv/avi/mpg/vcd/svcd/dvd/mp4 video format .
          • Directly convert QuickTime(mov/qt/mp4) to divx/wmv/avi/mpg/vcd/svcd/dvd/mp4 video format .
          • Directly convert mpeg/avi/wmv/asf/wmv to divx/wmv/avi/mpg/vcd/svcd/dvd/mp4 video format .
          • Audio/Video/VCD/DVD player.
          • Simple and Useful Playlist.
          • Automatically convert multiple files.
          • Customize file format.
          • Automatically produce the file name according to your system time.
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X