Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you lot think of this 1

i am considering getting this 1 what you lot think about it
    i have spoke with the dealer and it has no history but the cam belt was done in japan and it has the auction paper work
    it also has the spair wheel on the back even though it shows it with out
    wats with the front bumper i have not seen 1 with that bumper b4
    well all comments will be helpful thanks guys / girls

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW...ch_full=SEARCH

New Surf

LiTtLeMaT,
    The bar on the front is a bull bar. Looks to me to be a TJM alloy bar. Down here in Australia you'd put one of these on before you did anything else to the car. Great for hanging an electric winch off, Cb antenna/s, mobile phone antenna, HF radio antenna and recovery hooks. Saves the front end of the vehicle if you hit a kangaroo when we go our bush or small trees. Also save damaging the car if some clown cuts you off in traffic.

Probably wouldn't have as many uses in the UK but a must have for any serious 4WD'er Down Under.

Pete. R.
    Pete. R.
    93 SSRG
    1KZ-TE
    Canberra
    Australia
    [IMG]http://au.geocities.com/maverick_asraam/pictures_files/100_3790.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Saves the front end of the vehicle if you hit a kangaroo

Originally posted by maverick_sr71
      LiTtLeMaT,
      The bar on the front is a bull bar. Looks to me to be a TJM alloy bar. Down here in Australia you'd put one of these on before you did anything else to the car. Great for hanging an electric winch off, Cb antenna/s, mobile phone antenna, HF radio antenna and recovery hooks. Saves the front end of the vehicle if you hit a kangaroo when we go our bush or small trees. Also save damaging the car if some clown cuts you off in traffic.

Probably wouldn't have as many uses in the UK but a must have for any serious 4WD'er Down Under.

Pete. R.
      Saves the front end of the vehicle if you hit a kangaroo
      the best qoute ever pmsl

Comment

Well it looks like a sweet Surf
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Looks like a nice Surf, previous owner has done a few mods already- non standard alloys, goog brand of tyre, nice bullbar, even looks like it's got a 2" body lift? Price is okay too.

Nevillef

Comment

Go 4 it!

Originally posted by LiTtLeMaT
            i am considering getting this 1 what you lot think about it
            i have spoke with the dealer and it has no history but the cam belt was done in japan and it has the auction paper work
            it also has the spair wheel on the back even though it shows it with out
            wats with the front bumper i have not seen 1 with that bumper b4
            well all comments will be helpful thanks guys / girls

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW...ch_full=SEARCH
            Looks good to me, I'm in the same boat as you at the moment, I've fallen for a silver 2.4, not sure what to do.
            [COLOR=Red]Fallen4Hilux[/COLOR]

Comment

Its got no spare but from the poor photo it looks like the whole carrier for it is missing. If the dealer is fitting a spare make sure its the same size as the others.
              Also I have seen that one for sale somewhere else, just can't think where.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Working...
              X