I Dont get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Dont get it!

The toilet roll we use here at work (odd subject i know ) is called "Tulip Proffessional". What the ???? is 'professional' toilet paper? And come to think of it, what would constitute amatuer toilet paper? God i must be bored!

Nige
    I wish i could use the search properly.......then Maurice could take a well earned rest......
    Nige...............

Anything you can do.......i

Obviously proffesional is for use after a Guiness and Vindaloo session and amatuer would be for a vegetarian high roughage diet!
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by keef
      Obviously proffesional is for use after a Guiness and Vindaloo session and amatuer would be for a vegetarian high roughage diet!
      Guess weve got the right stuff here then!
      Nige...............

Anything you can do.......i

Comment

professional is for the mac challenge boys...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Which one do they recycle......................?

Comment

Professional means you can wipe your botty using either your right hand or your left. Amateur means, it can get messy at times.

Comment

Professional means it must have a degree, which is quite an achievement for a toilet roll, so let's have some respect please. It's a a measure of how further education for all is working and that the A level system has not been devalued. Only Universitys that were once polytechnics could hope to educate mere paper to such a level. Without the former Luton Technical College and other such great institutions being involved in its education, this humble roll of paper may have become a MacDonalds napkin and be forever handed to customers by graduates of the above mentioned seat of learning.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....K Looks like some one else is bored too

I would have thought Professional means that the YTS worker never made it !
                !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Working...
                X