Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving This Site

Hi All
    Soon To Have My First Surf Found This Site And All The Info I Need (joys Of Working In A Shop Where I Can Surf The Net And Read This Site All Day Long)

Thanks Loads

Well Are There May Surf Lovers In Sussex (east Sussex )

Well I Am Sitting Here Stuffing My Face And Thought I Would Say Hi To All And Thanks For All The Info On Site

Once I Have Surf I Will Be Hopeing To Set Up A Off Road Day On A Mate Of Mines Land Very Near To Hastings Will Many People Be Intrested ?

Also Have Many Of You Been To Lydd (near Camber Sands ) In Kent They Have A Pretty Good Off Road Course And I Beleve Its Only About £ 40 For The Hole Day
    (please Excuse Spelling ) I Am The Worst

Hi LiTtLeMaT - yes there are a few Sussex surfers on this site including ourselves (Snoop and Lottie) who are from west Sussex though. I've been to Lydd but am not familiar with an off-road course there, though I know the MOD have some land there - is it near there and the airport?

The day on your mates land sounds good, though I guess people will need a little bit more info first.

Anyway, welcome!
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Lydd

Originally posted by Snoop
      Hi LiTtLeMaT - yes there are a few Sussex surfers on this site including ourselves (Snoop and Lottie) who are from west Sussex though. I've been to Lydd but am not familiar with an off-road course there, though I know the MOD have some land there - is it near there and the airport?

The day on your mates land sounds good, though I guess people will need a little bit more info first.

Anyway, welcome!
      IT IS IN LYDD THERE IS A GOCART TRACK MOTOX TRACK AND A CLAY SHOOTING RANGE THERE I WAS TAKEN THERE LAST YEAR 4 MY BIRTHDAY I WILL TRY TO FIND SOME INFO ON IT AND GET BACK TO YOU
      AS FOR MY MATES LAND ITS A PRETTY BIG PLACE WITH A LAKE AND ITS VERY MARSHY HE HAS SAID IN THE PAST THAT I AM WELCOME TO USE IT BUT B4 I GIVE TO MUCH INFO I WILL CHECK WITH HIM THAT I CAN SET UP FOR A FEW PEEPS TO USE IT JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF MANY PEEPS WHERE INTRESTED B4 I SEE HIM

Comment

Originally posted by LiTtLeMaT
        IT IS IN LYDD THERE IS A GOCART TRACK MOTOX TRACK AND A CLAY SHOOTING RANGE THERE I WAS TAKEN THERE LAST YEAR 4 MY BIRTHDAY I WILL TRY TO FIND SOME INFO ON IT AND GET BACK TO YOU
        AS FOR MY MATES LAND ITS A PRETTY BIG PLACE WITH A LAKE AND ITS VERY MARSHY HE HAS SAID IN THE PAST THAT I AM WELCOME TO USE IT BUT B4 I GIVE TO MUCH INFO I WILL CHECK WITH HIM THAT I CAN SET UP FOR A FEW PEEPS TO USE IT JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF MANY PEEPS WHERE INTRESTED B4 I SEE HIM
        FOUND THE LINK TO LYDD PLACE
        http://www.lyddinternationalraceway.com

Comment

I'd be up for a play in Hastings
          Welcome aboard mate!

And probably the Lydd place too - £20 a day! Bargain Zuki drivers fancy a Saturday down there perhaps????

My starter is on Ebay if you want it... starter
          Last edited by dirtydog; 3 March 2005, 15:48.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

lydd

Originally posted by dirtydog
            I'd be up for a play in Hastings
            Welcome aboard mate!

And probably the Lydd place too - £20 a day! Bargain Zuki drivers fancy a Saturday down there perhaps????

My starter is on Ebay if you want it... starter
            what about lydd mate u up for that 1 ?
            in fact i am going to start a new thred for lydd see if many are intrested in going

Comment

sure your mates place sounds fun!!

£40 for Lydd sounds a bit steep - normally pay £25-£30 for a day top whack.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Went to Lydd last year with the Monster trucks, to be honest unless they've improved the offroad course alot it ain't worth £40.

Would be happy if it was cheaper.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

20quid

Originally posted by TonyN
                  Went to Lydd last year with the Monster trucks, to be honest unless they've improved the offroad course alot it ain't worth £40.

Would be happy if it was cheaper.
                  lydd is only "£20 for the day if you take your own motor £40 to hire theres

Comment

welcome aboard mate - pull up a chair and enjoy yourself
                    Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X