Paint mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint mess

Hi just had the Jap crap system removed and a Alpine head unit in, however the guys removed my ariels of the top of the roof but left a load of foam type stuff stuck to the paint. How can I get this stuff of without removing or harming any paint?

Originally posted by barney9304
    Hi just had the Jap crap system removed and a Alpine head unit in, however the guys removed my ariels of the top of the roof but left a load of foam type stuff stuck to the paint. How can I get this stuff of without removing or harming any paint?
    try warming it with a hair dryer (NOT paint stripper gun)... do you mean the stuff like trim repair tape? (double sided sticky foam)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by barney9304
      are you sure they didnt fill the holes where the aerials were with the foam
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        try warming it with a hair dryer (NOT paint stripper gun)... do you mean the stuff like trim repair tape? (double sided sticky foam)
        Yeah thats the stuff, Slug man. will try the warming tactic tomorrow and get back to you.

Comment

Working...
        X