Help Help Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Help Help

sorry guys and girls i know this is the general forum but i need help asap. ive just bought my first surf and drove home from london to inverness yesterday it worked fine and ran fine. This morning i tryed to start her and on the first attempt she sounded a bit tired but did start. I then had to stop her as we forgot stuff and when i try to start her she is just giving me a horible consistant clicking sound. Does anyone have any ideas what this may be and what i can do to fix it.

Sounds to me like a dead battery or could be your alternater on the way out, if i were you i would go and get the battery checked and get the alternater checked.

good luck.........................M ark

Comment

As MARK has said BATTERY is the 1st thing to check. Check that the connections are tight.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

If the batteries turn out to ok then next most likely thing thing is the starter motor contacts.
        Fieldsy did an excelent PDF file for details and part no's.
        I cant upload it as it's too big but i'm sure you'll find it if you do a search.
        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Parts

click on the link for the part numbers for 3.0Ltr, believe they're also for the 2.4 but better check using search engine [put in starter as search criteria]

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...5&postcount=10
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X