New rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rubber

Right then, I've just ordered 4 brand spanking new 31-10.50R15 BFG AT ko's and I'm soooooo looking forward to fitting them. No more scary moments with the 'Winter Duelers', hello traction! All I need to find now are 4 mud flaps and a few other bits and I'll be happy!
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

whats the number of the Duelers you had 694??? I have them and think they are ok
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

You are going to love the BFG's. I had mine fitted last week and the difference in handeling is superb.
      They are expensive but worth every penny.

Andy.

Comment

I've got BFG's, had Generals, Colways, Avons. It doesn't matter what I have, it never seems to stay in a straight line and I'm always sideways going around corners. Not sure why, could be my driving I suppose ............................
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
          I've got BFG's, had Generals, Colways, Avons. It doesn't matter what I have, it never seems to stay in a straight line and I'm always sideways going around corners. Not sure why, could be my driving I suppose ............................
          Sounds a bit like me..although I have started backing off going into corners these days, especially with the Geolander Road Tyres on....I would stick to the road more if my wheels were made out of butter me thinks LOL
          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Damian
            Right then, I've just ordered 4 brand spanking new 31-10.50R15 BFG AT ko's and I'm soooooo looking forward to fitting them. No more scary moments with the 'Winter Duelers', hello traction! All I need to find now are 4 mud flaps and a few other bits and I'll be happy!

so you keeping the beasty Damian..thought u were passing on to pastures new
            Gaz

Comment

Yep, she's stayin'. Every time we tried another 4x4 out, we got back into the smurf and thought ours was superior. Errr, except for the brand new 4.4 V8 Rangie we took out at Gaydon last week, that's an AWESOME beast!

An aquantance of ours showed an interest in buying her the other week and as I'm showing him around I was having regrets! He didn't buy her, went to the auctions and got a 3rd gen instead.

Dirtydog, I'm not quite sure what you mean about No's, mine really are dangerous.
              Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X