another wheel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another wheel question

just been offered some bfg tyres 35/12.5/15 but there are 3 mud terrain and one all terrain will this matter? and how will they handle on road? as i dont do a lot of off roading obviously i need a lift to fit but thats coming these tyres and wheels chrome spokes are unbeliavably cheap any experience of road handling?

Originally posted by jedi
    just been offered some bfg tyres 35/12.5/15 but there are 3 mud terrain and one all terrain will this matter? and how will they handle on road? as i dont do a lot of off roading obviously i need a lift to fit but thats coming these tyres and wheels chrome spokes are unbeliavably cheap any experience of road handling?

They may be cheap But how much is the lift going to cost so you can fit them.
    You may find that you will have to cut some of your wheel arches out. A lot of expense and work just so you can buy a cheap set of wheels and tyres that don't match.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

BFG M/T's are closest you'll get in road performance to a A/T, and better than quite a few other makes!

I'd buy another M/T to match the others, but it won't hurt for a while, but be preparded to be able to go round left or right hand corners at different speeds in the wet.

As jotto said, the biggest job is at least 5" of lift, and regearing of the diffs.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        BFG M/T's are closest you'll get in road performance to a A/T, and better than quite a few other makes!

I'd buy another M/T to match the others, but it won't hurt for a while, but be preparded to be able to go round left or right hand corners at different speeds in the wet.

As jotto said, the biggest job is at least 5" of lift, and regearing of the diffs.
        cheers guys think ill leave it but if anyone is interested in the wheels theyre on e bay the guy says hell take £275 plus postage a bargain i think ill try to put up link if not just search 35" tyres http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Comment

Working...
        X