Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ian619]
    Originally posted by bobo
    Hi Bobo, They were £80 + £9 post, I may wait till after the MOTs done in the next couple of weeks, I want to take the opertunity to give the wheels a good cleaning and also grease up steering joints and fit the new hub center
    caps, Ill try and post some pics of them, cheers mate Ian

Nice one Ian
    I am gonna order some (despite my best intenions didn't get around to it today but will tomorrow) thanks for the info and I will let you know how I get on
    once I have fitted them I will also try to post pics but have a bit of technofear around how to post pics so can't promise!
    cheers
    Bobo

Comment

[QUOTE=bobo]
      Originally posted by ian619

Nice one Ian
      I am gonna order some (despite my best intenions didn't get around to it today but will tomorrow) thanks for the info and I will let you know how I get on
      once I have fitted them I will also try to post pics but have a bit of technofear around how to post pics so can't promise!
      cheers
      Bobo
      Dont worry mate i dont know how to post pics at all, Have to rely on my son
      to do it! As he works in "IT" he should know (i hope), Good luck Ian
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Anyone know if this offer is still available with Trackstore???? Gav would love some decent spacers for Christmas
        Debs

Comment

Originally posted by Debs (Tonka2)
          Anyone know if this offer is still available with Trackstore???? Gav would love some decent spacers for Christmas
          Yep as far as i know its still on, Got mine about two months ago, Very nice
          people there, Go for the steel ones £80 per set + £9 post, Easy to fit, go straight on unlike the cheaper alloy ones, Regards Ian

Comment

Hi does anyone know how to get intouch with trackstore? or if they are still trading, because i thought they folded. And would love to get hold of the spacers you are all talkin about.THANKS.

Comment

Originally posted by metalbirdy
              Hi does anyone know how to get intouch with trackstore? or if they are still trading, because i thought they folded. And would love to get hold of the spacers you are all talkin about.THANKS.

Think its defunct, I tried to ring them too. If anyone has an update I would appreciate it too
              Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Comment

www.trackstore.co.uk is showing as ceased trading

Sorry guys
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

If trackstore have folded anyone know where to get some decent spacers,not ones on e bay.

Comment

Some here....

http://www.bronco4x4.com/Merchant2/m...RunnerMk293-96

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                      www.trackstore.co.uk is showing as ceased trading

Sorry guys
                      if only you'd paid full price!... feeling guilty?

heehe!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        if only you'd paid full price!... feeling guilty?

heehe!
                        No, Sorry to hear they've gone down though! Sure their where i saw the gauges i wanted (white face), turbo-boost, oil temp, water temp, oil press, &
                        amps, Ian

Comment

No, Sorry to hear they've gone down though! Sure their where i saw the gauges i wanted (white face), turbo-boost, oil temp, water temp, oil press, &
                          amps, Ian
                          Ian,

You can get the gauges here - we went to a manufacturer, and got our own made up.

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                            Ian,

You can get the gauges here - we went to a manufacturer, and got our own made up.

Trev
                            Yes m8, Hopeing to get those along with Chaos in Jan, I was meaning the
                            52mm suplamentary gauges, Im sure trackstore did some with a white face
                            optsion, Cheers, ian

Comment

Yes m8, Hopeing to get those along with Chaos in Jan, I was meaning the
                              52mm suplamentary gauges, Im sure trackstore did some with a white face
                              optsion, Cheers, ian
                              I can get white/blue at night aux guages locally, let me know if you have trouble getting them. They are Carpoint guages.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Tony's also a dab hand at fitting said White Gauges

Merry Xmas

Trev

Comment

Working...
                                X