Workin on a FAQ... Help/Comments welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workin on a FAQ... Help/Comments welcome

I've been working on putting a FAQ together for the Surf over the last few months whenever I can find the time.

Its far from complete, but I would welcome any suggestions, criticisms, corrections etc that anyone has to offer.

If any one wishes to help, or correct bits etc let me know here, or via the email address within the FAQ.

Click here for the current version of the FAQ
    Last edited by Morr; 25 February 2005, 11:41.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Originally posted by Morr
    I've been working on putting a FAQ together for the Surf over the last few months whenever I can find the time.

Its far from complete, but i would welcome any suggestions, critizims, corrections etc that anyone has to offer.

If any one wishes to help, or correct bits etc let me know here, or via the email address within the FAQ.

Click here for the current version of the FAQ

Good start
    I'll try to help with the V6 if I can
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

The mans obsessed with FAQ's

Comment

dont stop him, the mans a hero!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Lot of good work done there Maurice, keep it up, you'll be de man

Comment

What an excellent Idea Old Chap.

Looks pretty good so far..A lot of subjects and little niggling questions for the novice covered.

Keep it up.

Comment

I think its good as so many people have so many questions
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

WOW. You've done a lot of work there. If that isn't a display or personal sacrifice for the good of the many, I don't know what is.

How about an area where members who undertake jobs on there Surfs can submit articles?

Maybe like where, under the heading of Wheels/Tyres/Brakes (for example), there would be a list of articles on these items by anyone who has submitted them - then anyone who is going to do one of those jobs could sift all the articles to learn how, or see where others went wrong...

Or maybe something like that is for the sticky section of the main forum?...

Good work

Mark
                :

Comment

As a Surf/Turbo/Diesel Virgin this is invaluable!!! even a numpty like me can follow it somebody buy this guy a cadbury's cream egg he deserves it..........

Comment

Morr.

Damn good work M8. Looking good.

Cheers

Comment

Fantastic job, that's what you call dedication.

Andy.

Comment

Excellent stuff, top man
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by silvtr1000
                          How about an area where members who undertake jobs on there Surfs can submit articles?
                          There is a Technical Articles section on the forum. The menu is at the bottom of the forums main menu page ..... http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...splay.php?f=26

Pity its neglected so badly in that no-one seems bothered doing write ups, its not much to ask that peeps take a few pics and do a little write-up (in fact if I remember correctly I did a write up on a bodylift one time and so did DaSlugman but they didnt make it onto the mod page)

err I did do the bleeding the clutch one though :highbrowed surfer:

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
                            There is a Technical Articles section on the forum. The menu is at the bottom of the forums main menu page ..... http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...splay.php?f=26

Pity its neglected so badly in that no-one seems bothered doing write ups, its not much to ask that peeps take a few pics and do a little write-up (in fact if I remember correctly I did a write up on a bodylift one time and so did DaSlugman but they didnt make it onto the mod page)

err I did do the bleeding the clutch one though :highbrowed surfer:
                            If anyone has done a write up e mail it to me and it will be put up.
                            Jim if you did send your write up to me, same for Mat apologies its been overlooked. Send it again and it will go up.
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                              If anyone has done a write up e mail it to me and it will be put up.
                              Jim if you did send your write up to me, same for Mat apologies its been overlooked. Send it again and it will go up.
                              Have you got enough webspace for my one Koi???

I posted it over two threads in the mod section last year. here it is

Feel like a whinger now, sorry maurice - continue

Comment

Working...
                              X