Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...

Just got back from London with my Surf, all I can say it wow

Loved the drive home especially when lording it over Jeeps and Land Rovers and even white van man lets you out

One silly question though...

My 4WD gearstick has H - N - L, not H2 - H4 - L like I was expecting and when I press the 4WD button on side of stick in nothing happened ie no light etc on dash ?
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

i think h2 and h4 are combined terms for example:
    Ratio in high, 4 wheel drive button pushed or ratio in high 4 wheel drive button not pushed, so i would guess your stick is right with "high, low, nutral" the 4 and the 2 just mean the drive mode i THINK (rember i havent picked mine up yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Robb.
      Just got back from London with my Surf, all I can say it wow

Loved the drive home especially when lording it over Jeeps and Land Rovers and even white van man lets you out

One silly question though...

My 4WD gearstick has H - N - L, not H2 - H4 - L like I was expecting and when I press the 4WD button on side of stick in nothing happened ie no light etc on dash ?
      Hi mate -0 glad you like it!
      H is high range (4wd if button pressed)
      N is neutral!
      L is low range and 4wd

you might not see the light as it all need to line up properly before you get the light... mind you mine flashes and beeps at me so still not sure whats up.

Need mine sorted for the next plains trip! Reversing a few metres to disengage at 30mph gets a bit tedious epsecially to the people behind me ay Big Jonah???
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        Hi mate -0 glad you like it!
        H is high range (4wd if button pressed)
        N is neutral!
        L is low range and 4wd

you might not see the light as it all need to line up properly before you get the light... mind you mine flashes and beeps at me so still not sure whats up.

Need mine sorted for the next plains trip! Reversing a few metres to disengage at 30mph gets a bit tedious epsecially to the people behind me ay Big Jonah???
        try changing it while turning a bit or on slippery surface, it won't always engage if you're going straight... dash lights usually flash until it's engaged, then light constant
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X