hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair

i went skinhead on 23rd july 1997 in defiance of my mum cos we went to see the queen and i had long hair which my mother wanted me to get cut!... quick visit to argos for some clippers and haven't paid for a haircut since!... well... it's got so long now that i've just had to comb it for the first time in 8 yrs!

might go for a short back n sides this weekend!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

last time i went for a hair cut he said something sarcastic about half price haircuts for slapheads so i did much the same thing- didnt cut it at all for 4 years, then bought some clippers and sheared myself! 8 years later i still make a right hods of the back!...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Me to, 6 years ago I thought enough was enough, wife went out and bought clippers, and every 3 or 4 weeks it all comes off again!
      Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Had a grade 1 for the summer but wife got bored shaving it every week so spent all of October in whilst it grew back
        [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Shaved, gillette mach3, I look a bit like this smiley - -

Comment

I got mine cut in 1997 from belt length to short & spiky to get a job (but forgot to take the earring out for the interview...). I'd had it long since 1991, and grey had started to creep in...

I hadn't told my girlfriend that I was getting it cut and when she came home, she was on the verge of being upset, hugged me and was all, "oh, are you alright?! Are you sad? Do you miss it?"

She fancied me more for a few weeks and them reverted back to rations...

My dad shook my hand and said "good lad" (I was 30)...

I miss it sometimes, and headbanging doesn't feel right anymore, but it's the only dance I know, so that's what I do...

Mark
            :

Comment

yea know the feeling, shaved my head for charity in '93, loosing about 2 foot of hair and 6 inches of beard, never grew it back properly, later took to using a clippers like many others and never visited the barbers again.
              Shaved once again whilst in Corfu last October and haven't touched it since, its now longer than it has been in years, so decision time, can I handle it for now untill it becomes a decent length again or will I cave in and shear it again??
              Maurice
              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Wilkinson Sword Quattro - every week. (even my razor's 4WD )
                Takes me a millisecond to do my fringe in the morning
                Attached Files
                Last edited by rusty; 22 February 2005, 10:41.
                NO WORRIES!
                Rusty

Comment

What a sexy looking dude...

That puts a face to a name....

Comment

Had a plait that interferred with my sanitary issues until 27/11/03 when it was "hinted" that a promotion interview i was going to attend may not look favourably upon such a hairstyle.Out with the dog shears,No 4 on top and No 1 on the sides resulting in a semi mohican. I tend to do normality on my terms!The only time i really miss it is when attempting to headbang.
                    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny to see pics of our old hairs?

Mark
                      :

Comment

Originally posted by silvtr1000
                        Wouldn't it be funny to see pics of our old hairs?

Mark
                        no!... done that before!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ahhh......
                          I remember when i was allowed hair! best part of twenty years ago now. Still the little i have got is going grey fast anyway!

Nige
                          Nige...............

Anything you can do.......i

Comment

Working...
                          X