My Best Friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda and Tony,

we are saddened by the news of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you..

AndyL and the girls...

Comment

So sorry to hear your sad news Linda and Tony. They are such good friends. It hurts now but the happy memories will keep you going in the long run. Give Kelsie a carrot, sugar lump or whatever her favourite is and give her a hug from me.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Kelsie has had mints, carrots, apples and lots of love the last two days - here she is with her new friend Dinky. She's hardly moved more than a few yards from her since she arrived!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about you loss no words seem right but just keep those happy memories and with time it does get better, recently we lost 2 horses one to cancer and one to cushings.
          I too have a cassie she is now 10 and has just had the last year of due to damaging her stifle joint.

Thoughts and best wishes to you all. Carrots and mints to Kelsie and Dinky.
          http://community.webshots.com/user/cassie08100

Comment

So sorry

Comment

Hi Linda,

We are really sorry to hear about Cassie, our thoughts go out to you and Tony.

Rich and Karen.
              If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

sorry

so sorry to hear of your loss linda and tony . shes grazing somewhere right now . just like my dobermanns of the past are chasing rabbits in a field . probably the same field . she will be in your hearts forever
                black n tan
                black n tan
                yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                X