yesterdays Pimp My Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterdays Pimp My Ride

Couldn't believe it...they did an FJ40 Landcruiser....It came in rusty, whitish, no doors and the girl paid about $200 to get off her boyfriend when he dumped her!

Added Doors
    Made it a Softop
    Suspension Lift to fit 35" BFGoodrich...At the time not even on the marketplace
    Winch and Bumper
    Lift up Monitor from out of the Back Floor

The only trouble it was painted Yellow (something like the Ferrari Yellow)
    Gaz

Seen that one a few times, thought it looked wicked

Def like the lowered Blazer one - well pimped
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Did you not see the one were they took in a Ford Furlong (something like that) and came out with a pimped 05 4runner/surf. it even had a tv under the back end as the owner was a mechanic.

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
        Did you not see the one were they took in a Ford Furlong (something like that) and came out with a pimped 05 4runner/surf. it even had a tv under the back end as the owner was a mechanic.
        That one REALLY annoyed me - drove in a cut & shut and get given an 05 4Runner AND they pimp it
        [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

my son watches it all the time i have asked him to write in but he wil not

Comment

Just think how many victims of the tsunami etc, you could house, feed and clothe for the price of a pimped ride. The blinging wheels alone would set them up for a year......sorry to be a kiljoy.

Comment

let alone the plp in this coutry could benifit......thats a lot of money
              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Same old story in this country though, ppl are willing to send pounds to help another country but begrudge pennies for UK charities...

Comment

ok this post got a bit heavy fast

Comment

I'm looking forward to pimping my ride this week...

Air horn, plates and mats have arrived

Comment

That new runner did not deserve those pimpers, it was lovely beforehand

Comment

Working...
                      X