at what mileage does the t belt light come on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at what mileage does the t belt light come on

all this talk of clocking has me worried i have a 1991 hilux 2.4 imported in september mileage is 102000 kms around 63000 kms no wear to the key or the seats or the steering wheel its a very tidy car couple of little dings in back bumper some tiny rust spots id treated when i got it the timimng belt light was on dealer put this out for me what do you reckon is it clocked it drives superb and i love it

light comes on 100,000km
    [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

so mine seems about right then

it feels like a good solid low mileage car

Comment

Originally posted by matthew coventry
        all this talk of clocking has me worried i have a 1991 hilux 2.4 imported in september mileage is 102000 kms around 63000 kms no wear to the key or the seats or the steering wheel its a very tidy car couple of little dings in back bumper some tiny rust spots id treated when i got it the timimng belt light was on dealer put this out for me what do you reckon is it clocked it drives superb and i love it
        Did your dealer change the cam belt or just put the light out for you? That little light comes on for a reason-to remind you to change the cambelt. If at all in doubt get the cam belt renewed.

Next MOT they might have to rev the engine 'a little' for the emmisions test so you don't want it fail then (or any other time really).

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
        X