X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiTtLeMaT
    lots in bexhill and hastings
    be carefull on roads nont want any of you braeking your surfs
    I was in Hastings this morning and it was snowing hard but not laying.

Comment

bexhill

[QUOTE=andy]I was in Hastings this morning and it was snowing hard but not laying.in bexhill it has been on and off all day and is starting to lay roads where a nightmare @ 7am

Comment

I'm getting really peeved about the snow this year, its snowed on and off for over week now, but none of it has settled, was going to cruise down to Kent tonight to get some but had to go up the pub with the boss tonight.

If its still there tomorrow I'm leaving work early and heading down there.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Not much in BUXTON JUST GOT BACK. Its so dissapointing
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

I saw orange lights just now thro' the patterned glass of our front door. Rushed to the window ( It's exciting living here) and saw a gritter going by. We have approx' 5mm of snow and building. I have to go to work Fri night, Sat night, Sun night and Mon night for 12 Hrs per shift. It'll snow like crazy coz I have decided to give the train a one week trial (trains are 16 wheel drive but the tyres are !!!!e). I'll let you know how I get on.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Billingham had a little more this morning. Didnt last though but due more tonight
              !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

whoo some snow!
                still looks grey so I hope it carries on Except I have to drive to Hamstead today
                and I hope it snows loads more in Kent cos I have to go there on Sunday - even if it might be in Dads LC.
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                X