I can recommend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can recommend...

I wanted some fancy registration plates for the Surf, and in my search I came across this site.

www.fancyplates.com

Not only can you have the Toyota logo on your plate, but also, have 'Hilux' on them too (next to wording of your choice)!

Took five days to arrive, and were spot on perfect. The standard 4x4 real fitted perfectly and they look great.

Only drawback, they are totally illegal, but then again, there are so many plate modifications around, as long as the police can read them I don't think they bother stopping you, i haven't been stopped, yet, anyway.

Just in case anyone is interested.

Have been using them for years and currently awaiting arrival of new ones for my Surf

There is a little trick to make them legal but it's not postable
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Looks good, going to get some. What size rear do you guys have(number plate) Got spare on carrier, mine measures 330 x 175 not listed on their options.

Steve
      Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed
        Looks good, going to get some. What size rear do you guys have(number plate) Got spare on carrier, mine measures 330 x 175 not listed on their options.

Steve
        Just got standard Halfrauds square on rear
        Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

That be a 330 x 203 then?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed

Steve

In the bottom text box you can put your own measurements (I had a really small plate made up for the front of my Evo V)
            [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Oh yeah, well spotted.
              When the missus isn't looking will place order.

Steve

Comment

No. Plates

Heys guys that site is top dollar. Just ordered myself a set of 'show' plates!!!! Christ the last set I bought I had to give a blood and p..s sample, show 3 bills, my passport, 3 DVLA docs, 2 bank accounts and bare my .rse. And the gooks this law was brought in to control just laugh at the rest of us and carry on as they did before getting any plates they want made. Just like I've done......

Where the hell would we be without the web ehh.

Comment

My plates arrived today, shame I still haven't got a surf to fit them to

Comment

Working...
                  X