Would you believe it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you believe it

Well they say bad luck comes in threes. How about this then.

1. Bought a brand new Ifor Williams horse trailer which leaked thru one of the side panels. Went back to the supplier 3 times and for the 4th time to Ifor Williams. still haven't got it back as we are waiting for a letter of garuantee for the repair/rebulid.

2. Head went on me Surf along with the block, first engine was for an MFI not EFI, second engine had stripped thread, fortunatley as a engineer helicioled it at manufacturers expense. just got it back after 7weeks and just over 3 grand.

3. Wifes Fiat Punto just blown its head gasket along with the heater matrix, head gasket no prob, but the matrix requires the entire dash to be removed.

looks like I am going to be on the overtime for a while to pay this lot off. But hey who gives a damm got me Surf back, Yippee.

Steve
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Heater matrixs - the car manufacturers sickest joke, their final and most cruel play in the game of OEM part failures. Just when you have everything else serviced well and working fine, the car is just over 10 years old and bang, the heater matrix goes and where have they hidden it.....yep right at the back of the dash.

Its a conspiracy. You have my sympathies Esamed, did one last year

Comment

Thanks Jiml

Brother in laws mates getting the parts apparently 10th one so far he's supplied all on 99 Puntos.

Steve
      Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
        Heater matrixs - the car manufacturers sickest joke, their final and most cruel play in the game of OEM part failures. Just when you have everything else serviced well and working fine, the car is just over 10 years old and bang, the heater matrix goes and where have they hidden it.....yep right at the back of the dash.

Its a conspiracy. You have my sympathies Esamed, did one last year
        The car design process starts with some bright young thing coming up with a new/modified heater matrix and then the boffins have to build a car around it.
        Keef
        A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Working...
        X