Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say "Hi" as I picked up my first surf on Friday! Fantastic ... I love it!!

3.0 TD SSRX Manual - Maroon over Silver!

Are there any surfers on here from Cornwall? Keep an eye out for me if there are ... certainly beats my scooter!!

Cheers, David
    [SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=darkorange][B]David[/B]
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [COLOR=darkred][B]3.0 TD SSR-X - Maroon over Silver[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

welcome to the forum. I am sure there are loads of Surfs down in your area

Phil

Comment

Hi David, welcome to the mad house
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Hi David
        Welcome, you'll find a wealth of knowledge on here and its for free, you'll also find, senility,sarcasm and lunacy
        John
        [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
        [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Welcome David - we may be mad but we're happy!!

Valarius is from Cornwall and always looking for mates down that way to SURF around with!! Send him a PM!! and get some Piccies posted so we can admire your new baby!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Wicked !!!!!! Another surfer dude has joined the crazy land of surfisim !!!!.
            Welcome you will make great friends and will learn a great deal of knowledge !!!!
            [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Welcome David - we may be mad but we're happy!!

Valarius is from Cornwall and always looking for mates down that way to SURF around with!! Send him a PM!! and get some Piccies posted so we can admire your new baby!!!

Blimey you can be bossy sometimes

Oh nearly forgot - WELCOME DAVID
              If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

I will get pics as soon as I can. Thanks for the welcome ... when you holiday in Cornwall next year you'll see me steaming round the roads!!

Comment

hi david where you at , i am in st.austell good to see the army is getting bigger you definatly wont regret having one and if you need any help these guys are definatly full of information

cheers
                  [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-006.gif[/img] [b][color=red]Anyone for [u]fluffy[/u] wheeltrims[/color][/b]

Comment

Hiya

I'm in Tresillian so not too far away! I've already got some good advice on the techy forum ... really useful stuff ... I LOVE my surf am so glad I bought it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the Surf.

Cheers

Comment

Long Winded

Hi David

Welcome on board.
                        My sister lives in Hale so I come down quite a bit to the west country.
                        18 months ago when I came down for the first time in my surf, I saw no more than half a doz Surfs. Early this year I towed my caravan down and stayed at Newquay. Then I saw loads as now Im sure you will. One day I drove over to Carthew to see my sisters old house. On my way thru St Dennis I saw 5 Surfs on the forecourt of a garage that my brother-in-law used to work. The bloke that owned it used to build special 4X4s.
                        May be worth a look.

Good Surfing (both types)

Rubblebags.
                        Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Working...
                        X