Shes All Mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shes All Mine!

Just checking my bank account on the internet and my final payment has gone through on my Surf. Five years on, seems like yesterday. Feel a little emotional. No one can touch her now. Now i can start doing some mods with the extra €250 a month.
    Cheers
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Originally posted by Delboy
    Just checking my bank account on the internet and my final payment has gone through on my Surf. Five years on, seems like yesterday. Feel a little emotional. No one can touch her now. Now i can start doing some mods with the extra €250 a month.
    Cheers
    €250 a month, hmmm
    ARB Safari Bar
    Warn winch
    Soran steel rear bumper
    Stainless exhaust
    Front 7 read air lockers
    Shaved a-Arms to run 33" tyres

How far will ya go ???
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Already have 33's. Building new front bars soon. Rear bumper & tyre carrier after that. Might splash out on a spare 33" cause no spare at the mo.
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
        Already have 33's. Building new front bars soon. Rear bumper & tyre carrier after that. Might splash out on a spare 33" cause no spare at the mo.
        Excellent, knew you had big boots, but diddn't realise you had 33"'s, have you wheel spacers?

Do you reckon you'll make Sunday in the Curragh?
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Had spacers on my 31's but bought new rims for the 33's. Will try to best to make it on Sun, but very busy at the mo.
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

1st things 1st -- ARB rear air locker and compressor (you dont have to get the compressor seen as you have a spare aircon comp but get one anyway so we can look at it)All the fancy stuff on a Surf comes to nothin I think until We can lock diffs!

......still fancy is good

Dont you have a front lockrite gatherin dust somewhere Del??

Comment

Not gathering dust, more like diff oil, in my front diff. Might save u for an ARB.
              Derek :
              1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Might!

Comment

Working...
                X