Ahhhh....landrovers. Anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhh....landrovers. Anger

..so there i was following quite a shining example of an older model landrover 90 through topsham. i even commented to the wife that i did still like them and even still aspired to own one, well maybe a ltd edtion tombraider 110 crew cab (yep, i can already feel the rooten veg hit me)...then what happened????...the damn thing flicked up a big lump of road that promptly came at my windscreen like i small planet!!!...shhhhhhh*********t !!! it was so big i saw it and when it hit a actualy felt it through the steering wheel!!! needless to say, i now have a chip!!!! anger anger anger

Originally posted by mat1
    ..so there i was following quite a shining example of an older model landrover 90 through topsham. i even commented to the wife that i did still like them and even still aspired to own one, well maybe a ltd edtion tombraider 110 crew cab (yep, i can already feel the rooten veg hit me)...then what happened????...the damn thing flicked up a big lump of road that promptly came at my windscreen like i small planet!!!...shhhhhhh*********t !!! it was so big i saw it and when it hit a actualy felt it through the steering wheel!!! needless to say, i now have a chip!!!! anger anger anger
    Tragic, but it could have been worse.
    It might have been a VAUXHALL AFRONTARY!
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

ying and yang fella
      its the natural balance
      its not nice to like landys

Comment

I've found the best way to stop stone chips is to floor it everywhere and so never be behind anyone
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
        X