dont forget tomorrow is monday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont forget tomorrow is monday..

any one else sick to death being reminded tomorrows valentines day?
    3 options;
    1. she has been hinting for weeks..
    2. too stupid to spot the date..
    3. single and DO NOT NEED REMINDING ABOUT IT EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK, ROADSIDE HOARDING AND NAFFIN NEWSPAPER PAGE!!!!
    not that i'm bitter...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Personally I would rather have flowers/chocolates etc on a day when I'm not 'supposed to'.

Jon bought me flowers a couple of weeks ago, just 'because', I appreciate this far more than receiving flowers that have been hiked up in price just because of the date.

Just an observation and not a suggestion, I don't want any of you blokes out there getting into s**t because I'm not your typicial 'girlie'

Comment

my other half ask why i dont buy her flowers so i just tell her shes got a garden full so go and pick them
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I believe its all about 'secret and new love' so that counts me out (not that the wife agrees)
        [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by T3RBO
          I believe its all about 'secret and new love' so that counts me out (not that the wife agrees)
          here here
          but get a card mate saves trouble later
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

We decided to celebrate Pancake day today instead as we missed it last week!! Its much cheaper and it'll only be us in the whole wide world celebrating it!! Now thats romance.....

Besides Tony buys me flowers as a surprise every now and then, and thats a much nicer romantic gesture than buying them cos the media tells you too!!

Last edited by Linda; 14 February 2005, 13:42.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Her indoors didn't make me any pancakes last week, so she dont get a card or flowers, justice I think.

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                here here
                but get a card mate saves trouble later
                We've decided to recycle last years cards and buy a decent bottle of wine for tonight with the money saved!

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
                X