suffolk surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suffolk surfs

Hi people, just wandering how many surf drivers there are in suffolk, noticed a lot of them about. Many thanks.

Hello mate, look out for a black generation 2, tinted windows, lots of chrome.
    Thats ME!

Whereabouts in Ipswich are ya? Im off Foxhall Road.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

I drive a Pearlesent white P reg SSR-G and live in Newmarket. Up to go out and have fun, just put new tires and a winch on...

Comment

fancy playing at Wild tracks sometime? We take the Zuki up there...
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by qube3
          Hello mate, look out for a black generation 2, tinted windows, lots of chrome.
          Thats ME!

Whereabouts in Ipswich are ya? Im off Foxhall Road.
          HI, me live on airbase woodbridge, blue 3L surf big roofrack, cheers. just a quick one, were do you get your tyres from.
          Last edited by scouzzer1964; 10 February 2005, 23:32.

Comment

Originally posted by scouzzer1964
            HI, me live on airbase woodbridge, blue 3L surf big roofrack, cheers. just a quick one, were do you get your tyres from.
            Havent needed to yet mate, but Bronco 4x4 seem pretty good. I have 4 Yokohamas 31x10.5x15R on e-bay at the moment. Have a look.
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting
            Last edited by qube3; 11 February 2005, 09:48.
            [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
            [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Hi people, just wandering how many surf drivers there are in suffolk, noticed a lot of them about. Many thanks.
              Now let me think about this do I live in suffolk
              YEP

I SURE DO................
              Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:23.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Love ot go to WIldtracks. Haven't been there yet. But have got new tires (Bridgestone "Revo", and new winch monuted today). http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1103034
                Would like to go up there Monday 21 Feb, as its a US holiday. But let me know when you are going... Nigel

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by sumo
                  Now let me think about this do I live in suffolk
                  YEP

I SURE DO................
                  Nice pics, were taken then. Dont look like sunny sufolk.

Comment

Nice pics, were taken then. Dont look like sunny sufolk.
                    the one with the R/C on the bonnet was thats my front garden,the others were Norfolk,devils pit and the xmas green laning in Hertfordshire.
                    I would love to go to wildtrax but I got to earn some brownie points with her indoors over the next couple of months cos me and my lad is off to spain for a few days diving and the wife and son no2 is staying at home...we fly out on the 13th and its her birthday and our wedding aniversary on the 9th so I'm kind off not very popular at the moment.Last year I made her drive all the way to robin hoods bay on her birthday.What a lass she is..
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Yeah Suffolk, I live here because of the endless hills and dales, the challenging terrain, dry river beds, etc....

Well that's what my Welsh other half wants.

Look for a black 2nd Gen around Ipswich And I always wave!

Comment

Yo!

I am just north of Ipswich between Westerfield & Swilland, can U guess?

Am still to get a Surf, but the more I read about them the more I want one...

Would love a demo sometime, any offers?

Loads of questions, what engine, gen, good/bad points to look for, where to buy etc.

Chat soon...

Steve
                        Bikers Shack WebMaster & Honda CBR1100xx Super Blackbird Owner.
                        http://www.bikers-shack.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X