coventry surfers fancy a day out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coventry surfers fancy a day out ?

does anybody from coventry or anywhere else fancy a drive out on sunday let me know E mail matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk dogs welcome i have 3 not sure where but well meet up somewhere in cov and head off

I'm not too far to the South of you near Leamington. How about a few Warks greenlanes? There's one or two in the area that are fairly passable.

Nevillef

Comment

i fancy that bit busy now ill be on lAter to discuss it

Comment

can you call me on 02476 632662 to arrange the day

can you call me on 02476 632662 to arrange the day or e mail me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk

Comment

Chris

Originally posted by matthew coventry
          does anybody from coventry or anywhere else fancy a drive out on sunday let me know E mail matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk dogs welcome i have 3 not sure where but well meet up somewhere in cov and head off
          yeah sounds good mate ,have a LN130 1991 silver surf +a bitch german shepard +a boy boxer we love green laning ,but only know of one up FILONGLEY near the POW MOW wharehouse next to the cattery ,if you know of other places then cool , il email ya

Comment

can you call me on 02476 632662 to arrange the day or e mail me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk
            Will contact you shortly by e-mail with a proposed start point and a 'non damaging' route of 30 miles or so.

Anyone else interested? maximum of four cars I think- don't want a huge convoy!!

Nevillef

Comment

ok all sounds good to me 3 in then room for one more

all email me matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk

Comment

were meeting at 10 am alvis retail park coventry mc donalds

were meeting at 10 am alvis retail park coventry mc donalds this is for coventry people then well head towards leamington to pick up you or where ever you want let me know via e mail

Comment

were meeting at 10 am alvis retail park coventry mc donalds this is for coventry people then well head towards leamington to pick up you or where ever you want let me know via e mail
                  Sounds good. The Oak at Baginton is near our first lane so I'll wait in the car park there from 10:00.

I had a look at one of our river crossings this morning. The river is already in flood- unless the water goes down at least 2 feet by Sunday they'll be off the list!!

Looking forward to it.

Nevillef

Comment

just checking everyones ok for the morning and to say we have room for one more

just checking everyones ok for the morning and to say we have room for one more you can e mail me to let me know

Comment

Yup still on for tommorrow.

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
                      X