Let there be LIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let there be LIGHT

At last, i've finally wired up my roof lights. Very fiddely job but very happy with it. Gonna switch them on in five minutes, so if you look west you might see them. They're much brighter than they look in the pic!
    Attached Files
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

switch em off the kids are trying to sleep
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Sorry!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

It's like something from "close encounters from the 3rd kind"
        Looks great derek, I bet they light up the road...

Comment

bout time Delbs looks like you've earned yourself another badge for your sleeve, whats next ??????

Comment

Well, just did the rear diff breather mod. Gonna do the front next weekend and also gonna hook up a second battery to power my roof lights and any other accessories i put on. Neevr ending!
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              Well, just did the rear diff breather mod. Gonna do the front next weekend and also gonna hook up a second battery to power my roof lights and any other accessories i put on. Neevr ending!
              I fancy doing those diff mods too. What adaptor did you use on the rear diff? And where did you run the line too? I was thinking of running it to the fuel filler area behind the fuel flap.

cheers
              Mart

......surf's up pal!

Comment

Havnt replaced the old breather. Just took it out, pulled the old top off and drilled a bigger hole through it (6mm i think). Will replace it with a union fitting if i can find one. Then cable tied it to the underside of the body and it ends under the fuel side wheel arch, where theres a cover for the filler pipes. I can take some pics if your interested. THe end of the pipe has a small fuel filter in to keep it clean!
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Working...
                X