Spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacers

Sorry but bit new to all this 4x4 stuff!

Looking to get some spacers (obviously once I finally buy a surf! Deposit down now)

Gonna treat the surf to some BFG AT's so thought best to do both together

These are the TrackStore ones - are they the right ones/any good?

TOYOTA
    Land Cruiser type J7/8/9 - 4 Runner pcd 6 x 139.7, centre 110.5
    622T: 30mm spacer kit complete (pair) £56.00
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Please help a new bloke - doesn't anyone have any advise?

My first post asking advise about differences in auto & manual and anything to look out for turned into a blue v black colour debate, quite funny but never did get a reply!!
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

why do you want spacers though mate? no idea about them so sorry just curious
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I bought those wheel spacers from Trackstore a few months ago now (the 32mm Ones) and i must say they are brilliant. They fit onto your existing studs and the wheel fits onto the studs on the spacer, much better and safer than stud extensions.
        I had to remove the front ones from my Surf though as my tyres catch the wheel arches with the wide rims that i have already got. When i get around to doing a 2" suspension lift i will put the back on the front. I have left the ones on the rear as they are no problem.
        If you have the standard alloys fitted they should be no problem at all.
        1993 SSR-G 3.0TD KZN130

Comment

I had them also. They are top quality and reasonably priced. Never any problems with them.
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Cheers for replies, I feel loved now

Originally posted by dirtydog
            why do you want spacers though mate? no idea about them so sorry just curious
            Want them to make the black beast even more evil looking (and wider track should be safer on road)

Comment

Working...
            X