yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little wing mirror and its purpose in life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little wing mirror and its purpose in life?

So ..... the wing mirror ..... whats all that about? Reversing? Just to see down the passenger side?
    No abuse for my ignorance please

Kiwi

Just a parking aid I think, to keep you away from the kerbs.
    Not sure just a guess
    WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Originally posted by AlanM6
      Just a parking aid I think, to keep you away from the kerbs.
      Not sure just a guess
      Yeah,that's what it's for,compulsory in Japan,so I'm told.
      Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi
        So ..... the wing mirror ..... whats all that about? Reversing? Just to see down the passenger side?
        No abuse for my ignorance please

Kiwi
        Its got to be done,sorry.
        The article in question is NOT a wing mirror It infact the solar panel and indudtion scoop for the flux capacitor.
        This must be kept clean at all times or else no power will reach the capacitor and the dylithiam crystal containment field will break down causing a warp core breach.
        Also it is NOT to be used for tying your horse,dog,children or mother-in-law to while you are in the pub.
        sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Its got to be done,sorry.
          The article in question is NOT a wing mirror It infact the solar panel and indudtion scoop for the flux capacitor.
          This must be kept clean at all times or else no power will reach the capacitor and the dylithiam crystal containment field will break down causing a warp core breach.
          Also it is NOT to be used for tying your horse,dog,children or mother-in-law to while you are in the pub.
          sumo.

This is NOT a joke!!!
          Dabigman got mud all over his last weekend, the damage this caused to the Flux Capacitor nearly caused him to crash into a tree!!!

When you get your surf make sure you always keep this VERY, VERY clean!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Sooooo ...... hmmmm ..... it seems that drug consumption is compulsory or at least popular if some of your answers (not mentioning any names) are to go by!!

Kiwi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

This is NOT a joke!!!
              Dabigman got mud all over his last weekend, the damage this caused to the Flux Capacitor nearly caused him to crash into a tree!!!

When you get your surf make sure you always keep this VERY, VERY clean!!
              t'is true!
              got dirty today and it caused the whole vehicle to travel sideways!...
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I left a chamois leather on mine this morning and i've been circling heathrow ever since It just will not land!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi
                  Sooooo ...... hmmmm ..... it seems that drug consumption is compulsory or at least popular if some of your answers (not mentioning any names) are to go by!!

Kiwi
                  Don't worry Laurie - you'll fit right in here!!
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

It's a device especially for those that do a lot of driving in large cities. It is so you can spot the motorcycle dispatch rider that doesn't know the correct side to overtake . When hes 2/3 past, left hand down a bit and you've pinned him against the railings.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                      It's a device especially for those that do a lot of driving in large cities. It is so you can spot the motorcycle dispatch rider that doesn't know the correct side to overtake . When hes 2/3 past, left hand down a bit and you've pinned him against the railings.
                      Thats it NO MORE riding my Bike around London
                      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                        Thats it NO MORE riding my Bike around London
                        Colin

No offence mate but you dont need a Surf near you to fall off your bike

Keith
                        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

it's so i don't run over my dads new patio with the front wheel!!
                          and cat spotting!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                            Cars trying this trick with me (when I'm on my bike) usually find a nice deep scratch gouged into their door, courtesy of steel toe protectors on my Sidis. Watch out.

Comment

Donor cycles

What gets me in London or elsewhere for that matter is WHY do they have to overtake on the inside, especially when your trying to move over to let them past.

steve
                              Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

Working...
                              X