Towbars On Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towbars On Ebay

Just been on ebay looking for towbars.There are two firms who seem to stock loads and just wondering if anybody has had any experience with them

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...523410382&rd=1
    and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...523434757&rd=1
    Stella Artois

I`ve used Towequip and they were great, fast delivery and the bar was dead easy to fit.
    Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

I got my Witter from them too - I didnt fit but all the parts came pretty quick and thier customer service was good.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I got mine from Towequipe, Easy to fit and next day delivery.

Comment

Snap !
          I used Towequipe via ebay. Next day delivery and spot on fit ! Definately recommend them !

Andy

Comment

Same as the other guys!
            I used Towequipe - fast delivery and excellent after sales service and advice.
            Very helpful guy on the phone at 4.30 on a Saturday afternoon sorting out a fitting problem with my 3rd Gen. The additional parts required were with me on, I think, Tuesday morning.
            Keith

Comment

I got a towequipe one too! Really easy to fit (especially when you read the instructions properly!) - all in all about 1.5 hours including the wiring. Haven't used it in any really anger but it looks more substantial than the one I had on my Chevy Blazer that made light work of a 2 tonne trailer.

Total cost was under £100 if I remember correctly.

Cheerio
              JohnE

Comment

Towequipe - fantastic value and service. Lovely piece of kit too - tube type bar - very smart looking, and still room to hang the fog light next to it.

Kev

Comment

Towequipe it is then,thanks everyone
                  Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
                  X