Billet Grills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billet Grills?

Any one know where to get billet grills for 2nd Gen?

Billit Grill

At the risk of sounding thick ! .............................w hat is a Billit Grill ?
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

buy an iss ue of street trucks, loads of custom options available in there, with e mail addresses, i spend a lot of time in L.A. with work, the hot fit at the moment on a lot of U.S. trucks are stainless flame grills, with ghost flames to match on the body work, billet ones tend to be v expensive as there cnc,d from a solid block of ally.

Comment

What sort of style you after?
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Silversurfer
          At the risk of sounding thick ! .............................w hat is a Billit Grill ?
          Normally when something is described as billet, it refers to the fact that the item has been machined from one piece of material, ie it will have no welds or joins in the material.

Billet grills are normally made from aluminium alloy, various designs, usually slatted.
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

not from george forman then...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              not from george forman then...
              Mmmm turned out nice again!! (if you like Peter Kay you`ll know what i mean)
              Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                What sort of style you after?
                The ones that go straight across sort of thing kinda like this,i'm sure theres a couple of members who have them but don't no weather they bought there trucks with them already fitted or not.
                Attached Files

Comment

ive seen a few for sale - fresh auctions though the ones i saw with them on - your right too a few members have them but who i dont know
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Burtman industries sell them, US based though so you will need to find out shipping charges.

http://home.onemain.com/~burtmanind/grilles.html

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                      Burtman industries sell them, US based though so you will need to find out shipping charges.

http://home.onemain.com/~burtmanind/grilles.html
                      Yeh thats the sort of thing pitty no UK based companys can get them though.

By the way is anyone going to the states in the near future?

Comment

hi m8 try yank ebay go on car parts type in 4runner they had stainless billet grills for sale

Comment

Originally posted by TOYMOTA
                          The ones that go straight across sort of thing kinda like this,i'm sure theres a couple of members who have them but don't no weather they bought there trucks with them already fitted or not.
                          Yeah, I've seen them, was wonding about making one awhile back, was thinking of cutting out the old grill and using small alloy tubes across the middle.
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                          X