Computer Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Games

Can't believe it...just lost track of time and off to bed [5.45am] been playing Medieval Total War for 11 hours straight an dstill not finished the war..on easy setting as well...god knows what Hard setting will be like.

Anyone else got cracking games thats kept em going!!!
    Gaz

Halo

My boy has an x box, so when i started Halo i just couldnt put it downm once completed it had to wait over a year for Halo 2 to be released.

Comment

Yeah Ive been on Half Life 2 and Counter Strike source non stop since it came out! Up till 2am last night.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

DOOM 3. All the DELTA FORCE GAMES. ARMOURED FIST3 tank game.
        ROGUE SPEAR. 1st person shootem up stuff. CARMAGEDDON death race 2000 type game relieves stress.

Then my lad ALEX has got 50 PS2 games but i never get a sniff in.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          DOOM 3. All the DELTA FORCE GAMES. ARMOURED FIST3 tank game.
          ROGUE SPEAR. 1st person shootem up stuff. CARMAGEDDON death race 2000 type game relieves stress.

Then my lad ALEX has got 50 PS2 games but i never get a sniff in.
          Marky if you play on all those games, how do you find the time to be one on here then????

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Marky,

do you play delta force on-line at all, i play df1 on-line fairly often and usually live up to name (cannon fodder)
            also play crib on-line at pogo.com and just won 2 tournaments in a row at party poker, it,s great beating the yanks at poker

ship

Comment

Originally posted by ship
              Marky,

do you play delta force on-line at all, i play df1 on-line fairly often and usually live up to name (cannon fodder)
              also play crib on-line at pogo.com and just won 2 tournaments in a row at party poker, it,s great beating the yanks at poker

ship
              I used to play online as markysurf but you had the odd idiot who'd shoot his own men
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Think it was on the nintendo I played lemmings for 16 hours with a couple of tea breaks.
                Kept saying to myself I'll just do this level and switch it off, finished level and thought just have a look at the next level. Had a little go, failed so tried again and so on it went saying, doing the same thing for hours & hours.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Call of Duty and UkDirt here. Ukdirt is an online stock car Mod using the Nascar Heat game. If has full leagues and everything - very sad lol

WWW.UKDIRT.CO.UK
                  Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by ship
                    Marky,

ship
                    You can find me and Penny on Pogo most nights, we play thrash the computer at Canasta

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

used to enjoy knocking helmets off on medal of honour.. theres a half life 2? i havent finished the first one yet!
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

im still trying to complete pac man!!!!!!!
                        I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Lost computer games when they shifted from ...Left ... Right and Fire !!!!!!!
                          However yahoo scrabble ( literati) is soooooooooooooo addictive it hurts and online scrabble is great if only to beat a 12 year peruvian who plays with english as his 3rd language ..oh so satisfying to WIN lol

Comment

I'm hooked on Call of Duty & it's add on at the mo. I'm partial to a game of yahoo pool too. I'm just about 25% done on Need for Speed 2 on the PS2 and have got to being the Alien on Halo 2. I'm so busy with these games, I aint got time to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                              Can't believe it...just lost track of time and off to bed [5.45am] been playing Medieval Total War for 11 hours straight an dstill not finished the war..on easy setting as well...god knows what Hard setting will be like.

Anyone else got cracking games thats kept em going!!!
                              Well..just finished [12hrs in total] and got world domination!!!!! now only for the real world.....

Used to play Delta Force on line occassionaly, but sure was being shot by own group members as well
                              Gaz

Comment

Working...
                              X