some advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some advise

Can you guys tell me what i should i am going to pick up my new surf on monday which i have paid a deposit for £350,i have done a mileage check with bimta they cannot get any info on the surf.Having said that the surf is in very good condition engine and even underneath is v clean i think 61000 mileage could be genuine the dealer seems genuine too (Autobmc).Also has anybody heard of them please let me know.

if it looks good just buy it, or if your a worrier look elsewhere. Is there jap history with it, mileage on these things dont mean !!!!, they go on forever with a bit of tlc

Comment

Thanks for that,i will buy it.i have seen a few this one looks really good.I dont know about jap history will have to ask dealer,if none i will still buy.
      see u later.
      Last edited by kal; 4 February 2005, 21:11.

Comment

Originally posted by kal
        Thanks for that,i will buy it.i have seen a few this one looks really good.I dont know about jap history will have to ask dealer,if none i will still buy.
        see u later.
        Is it a 2.4 or 3.0, check the info plate does it look like its been altered. Never heard BIMTA not being able to find any info on an import before.
        Personally if it were me I would walk away but i am just the sceptical type and theres plenty of more surfs out there to choose from.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

It does happen when BIMTA cannot find details of any auction record in Japan, but it could also mean the the vehicle has gone via Dubai which is not good news if it has.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Is it a 2.4 or 3.0, check the info plate does it look like its been altered. Never heard BIMTA not being able to find any info on an import before.
            Personally if it were me I would walk away but i am just the sceptical type and theres plenty of more surfs out there to choose from.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Hi
            Its a 3.0 sorry i dont know what you mean by info plate.BIMTA said it was unable to trace any data on this particular vehicle which means it was not sold through one of the auction houses providing info to the data base.Looks like to me that they cannot always get the info.
            Last edited by kal; 6 February 2005, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              It does happen when BIMTA cannot find details of any auction record in Japan, but it could also mean the the vehicle has gone via Dubai which is not good news if it has.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi
              Yes that is what they said no data on auction record.

Comment

Working...
              X