"Did I see your Turf today?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Did I see your Turf today?"

Lovely bit of lawn in Leighton Buzzard, well manicured, lush green, work of art.

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaaaa ( to steal a phrase ). That one really cut it!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Sounds like you've been smoking it!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well as far as i know I'm the only one on here from that neck of the woods. And i don't currently have a lawn, i have a patch of waste ground full of weeds, bits of greenhouse, bricks and slabs!!
        So I is very confused innit! I guess all will become clear soon........

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
          Well as far as i know I'm the only one on here from that neck of the woods. And i don't currently have a lawn, i have a patch of waste ground full of weeds, bits of greenhouse, bricks and slabs!!

Lou

Sounds like we have a new off road venue lads.

Rubblebags.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Lou
            mmmmm waste ground, leighton buzzard, night out? Hey Lou can I park my DAF on your front lawn when I need some where to park up overnight down your way.

sumo.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Diveboy
              Lovely bit of lawn in Leighton Buzzard, well manicured, lush green, work of art.
              Have just laid 22 sq mtrs of freshly cut turf and am now in her ladyships good books!!
              NO WORRIES!
              Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
                Have just laid 22 sq mtrs of freshly cut turf and am now in her ladyships good books!!
                There you go Sumo - another parking spot for you!!!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  There you go Sumo - another parking spot for you!!!!
                  Who do you think ruined it in the first place.
                  Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:12.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you all - the front "patch" is about 3'x4' and not big enough to park a mini on. and the rear bit although very long (fit about 6 surfs on) its only about 12 ft wide and we have NO OFF ROAD PARKING. We hope to remedy this soon though but due to impending arrival of pooch (for which i still need suggestions for names) garden will not be available for large scale parking. you could just do what my delightful neighbours do and park where the F you like despite having enough off road space for a company fleet,Grrrr,moan,bloomin' neighbours.........
                    Sorry !!

Lou

PS - Why DID you pick good old LB for your turf anyway - have you been here? I was surprised to see that it isn't mentioned in The Idler's "Crap Towns".

Comment

Name my Pooch

Hi Doris

How about Surfey (say it quick ) if its a bitch or Surf if its a dog.

Solved.

Rubblebags.
                      Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

How about Sprocket, you know, the dog from Fraggle Rock. You Know what it's going to be called the first time it has an 'accident' in your surf anyway.

"Gerroutofitya########!"

I prefer Sprocket

Comment

old one

Always the old favourite.... D4 as in d 4 dog

aint it sad

Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

Its a bitch so girls names please - I don't think Sprocket is a girls name but I DO like it!
                            So far all I've come up with is Daisy (after our house-Daisy cottage which ain't as quaint as it sounds) but can you imagine a 6' stocky hairy arsed, builder/ lorry driver with a shaven head and tattoo's (that's him by the way not me)calling out "here Daisy". My folks nearly p*$$ed themselves laughing when they heard that little gem.Speaking of ,my folks I have a little story so you can see where I get my insanity from - I'll put it on another thread though!!

TTFN

LOU

Comment

Its a bitch so girls names please - I don't think Sprocket is a girls name but I DO like it!
                              So far all I've come up with is Daisy (after our house-Daisy cottage which ain't as quaint as it sounds) but can you imagine a 6' stocky hairy arsed, builder/ lorry driver with a shaven head and tattoo's (that's him by the way not me)calling out "here Daisy". My folks nearly p*$$ed themselves laughing when they heard that little gem.Speaking of ,my folks I have a little story so you can see where I get my insanity from - I'll put it on another thread though!!

TTFN

LOU

Jess
                              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                              My choice
                              Back off

Comment

Working...
                              X